Eid Gah Mosque
This grand mosque of Multan is located on the main Multan-Lahore highway in the Northeast of the city. It was built in 1735 AD by Nawab Abdul Samad Khan when he was the Mughal governor of Multan. It is very spacious, provided with a vast courtyard and a huge prayer chamber measuring 250 feet by 54 feet and crowned by seven domes. Its exterior was faced with glazed blue tiles and the interior was ornamented with colorful mosaics. After independence it was found insufficient to accommodate the increased number of people so its courtyard was enlarged further.
Read more about this topic: Mosques Of Multan