Los Altos (Spanish, "the heights", "the highlands") is the name of several places, including:
- the former state of Los Altos, Central America, now divided between Guatemala and Mexico.
- the city of Los Altos, California, in the United States.
- the town of Los Altos Hills, California, United States (has been mistaken for neighboring Los Altos)
- the town of Los Altos, Tamaulipas, in Mexico.
- the town of Los Altos, Veracruz, in Mexico.
- Los Altos in Burgos Province, Spain.
- The Los Altos (Jalisco) region in the northeastern part of the Mexican state of Jalisco
- Los Altos de Chiapas, highland region of southern Mexico
- Los Altos, a neighborhood in west Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Altos is the name of a few High Schools in the United States:
- Los Altos High School (Hacienda Heights, California)
- Los Altos High School (Los Altos, California)
Los Altos is the name of a U.S. School District:
- Los Altos School District
Other articles related to "los altos":
... Mountain View High School (MVHS or just MV), one of three Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District public high schools, is located in at 3535 Truman Avenue, Mountain View ... body of over 1750 students from the cities of Mountain View, Los Altos and Los Altos Hills ...
... Juliana Juliana Republic 1839 Part of Brazil Today's Santa Catarina Los Altos Republic of Los Altos 1837–1840, 1847 Now part of Guatemala The United Provinces of Central America were riven by ... The new state of Los Altos, under Liberal leadership, appealed for recognition to the UPCA ... In January of 1840, Carrera reconquered Los Altos, and then defeated the UPCA’s army in March, sounding the death knell for the United Provinces ...
... Los Altos is bounded by Clark Avenue on the west, Studebaker Avenue on the east, Interstate 405 and Willow Street on the north, and CSU Long Beach on the South ...
... Los Altos was built in 1925 and designed by Edward B ... When built, the Los Altos Apartments began as a co-op and were later used as a luxury apartment and hotel catering to stars like Clara Bow, Bette Davis, Mae West ... Actor Frederic Forrest was living at the Los Altos when he turned in his critically acclaimed performance in Francis Ford Coppola’s 1988 film “Tucker The Man and ...
... The Los Altos Library, located in Los Altos, California, USA is a member of the Santa Clara County Library serving the residents of the Los Altos, Los Altos Hills ... Minor's land office at First and Main in downtown Los Altos ... moved into its current location at the Los Altos Civic Center in 1960 ...
Famous quotes containing the word los:
“... when I finish reading People, I always feel that I have just spent four days in Los Angeles. Womens Wear Daily at least makes me feel dirty; People makes me feel that I havent read or learned or seen anything at all.”
—Nora Ephron (b. 1941)