- Earl Kitchener, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener (1850–1916), British Field Marshal and 1st Earl Kitchener
- Henry Kitchener, 2nd Earl Kitchener (1846–1937), British soldier, brother of the 1st Earl Kitchener
- Henry Kitchener, 3rd Earl Kitchener (1919–2011), grandson of the 2nd Earl Kitchener
- Sir Frederick Walter Kitchener (1858–1912) British soldier and colonial administrator. Brother of the 1st and 2nd Earls Kitchener
- Lord Kitchener (calypsonian) (1922–2000), musician from Trinidad and Tobago
- Barry Kitchener (born 1947), English former professional footballer
- Graham Kitchener (born 1989), English rugby union player
- Professor Henry Kitchener (born 1951), British expert in gynaecological oncology
Read more about this topic: Kitchener
Other articles related to "people":
... for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11.8 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatiblethat is, that one is male and the other female.”
—Anna Quindlen (b. 1952)
“... the English are very fond of being entertained, and ... they regard the French and the American people as destined by Heaven to amuse them.”
—M. E. W. Sherwood (18261903)