Huntsman may refer to:
- Hunters who:
- use guns/weapons for hunting
- hunt with horses and dogs (e.g., fox hunting)
- Huntsman is also used as a military designation for units traditionally raised from huntsmen, see Huntsmen (military)
Huntsman may also refer to:
- Huntsman spider, a large spider commonly found in Australia
- Benjamin Huntsman, 18th-century English inventor
- John A. Huntsman, decorated 19th-century American soldier
- Jon Huntsman, Jr., former U.S. ambassador to China and former candidate for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination
- Jon Huntsman, Sr., philanthropist and Chairman of Huntsman Corporation
- Peter R. Huntsman, Sr., CEO of Huntsman Corporation
In arts and entertainment:
- Huntsman (American Dragon: Jake Long), a character on American Dragon: Jake Long
- Huntsman (comics), X-Men villain
- Huntsman (Doctor Who), Wolf Weed Whipper in the Doctor Who serial "The Creature From the Pit", 1979
- Huntsman (Marvel Comics), servant of Zeus
- Huntsman (Heroic Publishing), a member of the League of Champions
- Huntsman (Series), a young adult science fiction series written by Douglas Hill
- The Huntsman (Freakazoid), a character on Freakazoid
- Wild Huntsman (comics), a heroic character from DC Comics
- The Huntsman, a character from the Grimm fairy tale Snow White
- Snow White & the Huntsman, a 2012 film
- Huntsman Awards for Excellence in Education, an award given annually to numerous outstanding teachers in the state of Utah
- Huntsman Corporation
- Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, the School of Business at Utah State University
- H. Huntsman, a Savile Row tailor
- Huntsman (chemical plant), a major Australian chemical plant of the Huntsman Corporation
- Huntsman Cancer Institute, world-class cancer research center named after Jon and Karen Huntsman on the University of Utah Campus
- Huntsman, neighborhood in Springfield, Virginia
- Jon M. Huntsman Center, the University of Utah's main sports arena, named after Jon M. Huntsman, Sr.
- Jon M. Huntsman, Sr. Hall, main hall for the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- The Huntsman, a racehorse who won the 1862 Grand National steeplechase run
- Huntsman cheese, a combination of Double Gloucester and Stilton.
Other articles related to "huntsman":
... Archibald Gowanlock Huntsman (November 23, 1883 – August 8, 1973) was a Canadian academic, oceanographer, and fisheries biologist ... Born in Tintern, Ontario, the son of Lution Erotas Huntsman and Elizabeth Gowanlock Huntsman, Huntsman attended St ... dynamic oceanography, both of which influenced Huntsman profoundly, changing his research focus from the study of ascidian taxonomy and evolutionary questions to ...
... The Huntsman – The Huntsman (voiced by Jeff Bennett) is a good guess at what Robin Hood would be like if portrayed by Charlton Heston ... Upon eating it, he was granted strength, speed, and shiny teeth, thus as the Huntsman was reborn ... King (voiced by Dorian Harewood), the Huntsman is told in those two episodes that either a rookie mistakenly blew the horn or the blowing of the horn was a false alarm ...
... Huntsman, the granddaughter of deceased LDS apostle David B ... Huntsman, Jr ... and Huntsman Corp ...
... Huntsman, also known as Weapon XII, is a supervillain in the Marvel Universe and enemy of the X-Men ... Huntsman first appeared in New X-Men #128 (August, 2002) and was created by Grant Morrison and Igor Kordey ...
Famous quotes containing the word huntsman:
“He cast off his friends as a huntsman his pack,
For he knew when he pleasd he could whistle them back.”
—Oliver Goldsmith (17281774)