- Branden Lee Hinkle, American mixed martial arts fighter
- Bryan Hinkle, American football player
- Carl Hinkle, American football player
- Clarke Hinkle, American football player
- Eric Hinkle, fictional character
- George M. Hinkle, American leader in the Latter Day Saint movement
- Gordie Hinkle, American baseball player
- James F. Hinkle, New Mexico Governor 1923-1925
- Jason Hinkle, American Musician
- Lon Hinkle, American golfer
- Marin Hinkle, American actress
- Phillip Hinkle, American politician
- Tony Hinkle, American basketball coach
- Paul Hinkle, character on the show Caillou
Read more about this topic: Hinkle
Other articles related to "people":
... is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... On the day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,60 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“To associate with other like-minded people in small, purposeful groups is for the great majority of men and women a source of profound psychological satisfaction. Exclusiveness will add to the pleasure of being several, but at one; and secrecy will intensify it almost to ecstasy.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)
“There are of course people who are more important than others in that they have more importance in the world but this is not essential and it ceases to be. I have no sense of difference in this respect because every human being comprises the combination form.”
—Gertrude Stein (18741946)
“Woe to you! For you are like unmarked graves, and people walk over them without realizing it.”
—Bible: New Testament, Luke 11:44.