Hidden or The Hidden can refer to:
- L'Encobert (in Catalan; El Encubierto in Spanish; "The Hidden "), a mysterious rebel leader in the Revolt of the Brotherhoods in Valencia in 1522
- Hidden, also known as Caché, a 2005 French drama film
- Hidden (2009 film), a 2009 Norwegian horror film
- Hidden (album), a 2010 album by British group These New Puritans
- Hidden (Torchwood), a Torchwood spin-off audiobook
- Hidden (TV series), a 2011 BBC television drama
- The Hidden (film), a 1987 science fiction/horror film
- The Hidden (novel), a 2006 suspense novel by Kathy Mackel
- The Hidden (game developer), a defunct British game developer
- The Hidden (video game), a modification to the computer game Half Life 2
- The Hidden (Animorphs), the thirty-ninth book in the Animorphs series by K.A. Applegate.
- "The Hidden" (The Penguins of Madagascar episode), an episode of The Penguins of Madagascar
Other articles related to "hidden":
... Hidden was born in New York to a wealthy family related to the shipwright William Henry Webb ... a regiment also called the "Lincoln Cavalry." At some point, Hidden achieved the rank of First Lieutenant ... On March 9, 1862, Hidden was ordered to take a small scouting party to investigate enemy activity near a bridge Union soldiers were building at Sangster's ...
... Hidden's charge sparked the imagination of several artists in subsequent years ... Hidden in 1875, and Frank Leslie illustrated the Sangster's Station skirmish in The Soldier of Our Civil War (1893) ...
... Small bombs can be hidden inside books, with a trigger that operates when book is opened ... was injured by the explosion of a pipe bomb hidden inside a book that he received in the mail ... in Redding, California was arrested after taking photographs of a young girl with a camera hidden inside a book ...
... Hidden (c ... Hidden is believed to be the first cavalry officer killed in action in the Army of the Potomac and the first officer of Union volunteer cavalry killed in the ...
Famous quotes containing the word hidden:
“Most men have like plants hidden properties, which chance discloses.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“The priesthood in many ways is the ultimate closet in Western civilization, where gay people particularly have hidden for the past two thousand years.”
—Bishop John Spong (b. 1931)
“One never gets to know a persons character better than by watching his behavior during decisive moments.... It is always only danger which forces the most deeply hidden strengths and abilities of a human being to come forth.”
—Stefan Zweig (18811942)