The menu has six options to choose from:
- Frame: changes the colored border around the game "screen" to one of twenty different patterns. Super Game Boy borders are not supported.
- Size: changes the size that the GBA screen takes up on the TV (Normal is about 80% and appears sharper on some sets, while Full enlarges the image to the left and right edges of the TV)
- Controller: switches between the two controller mappings
- Screen: controls a motion blur effect to reduce potential flicker from programming tricks designed for a GBA screen. Can be set to "sharp" (no blurring), "normal" (some blurring), or "soft" (more blurring).
- Timer: set an alarm for one to sixty minutes
- Change Cartridge: stops the game so cartridges can be swapped safely, without having to turn the GameCube off (it is best to save game data before doing so)
Read more about this topic: Game Boy Player
Famous quotes containing the word menu:
“Any moral philosophy is exceedingly rare. This of Menu addresses our privacy more than most. It is a more private and familiar, and at the same time, a more public and universal word, than is spoken in parlor or pulpit nowadays.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)