Frankie or Franky may be:
- A hypocoristic of the given names Frank or Francis (or Frances or Francine, for females)
As a given name:
- Frankie Abernathy, American MTV Real World cast member
- Frankie Avalon, American actor, singer and teen idol
- Frankie Boyle, Scottish comedian
- Frankie Darro, 1940s teen actor
- Frankie Faison, American actor
- Frankie Foster, a fictional character in the animated TV series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Frankie Frisch, baseball player
- Frankie Howerd, English comedian
- Frankie Jonas, American actor
- Frankie Kennedy, Irish musician
- Frankie Knuckles, American DJ
- Frankie Lam, Hong Kong actor
- Frankie Lymon, African-American rock and roll/Rhythm and blues singer
- Frankie Manning, American dancer
- Frankie Miller, English singer songwriter
- Frankie Muniz, American actor
- Frankie Pineda Jr., Pro-wrestler/cagefighter
- Frankie Sandford, English singer of S Club 8 and The Saturdays
- Frankie Thomas, American actor
- Frankie Valli, American pop singer
- Frankie Vaughan, English pop singer
As an entertainment industry pseudonym:
- Franky (One Piece), a character in anime and manga series One Piece
- Frankie (macaw), the macaw mascot of American professional wrestler Koko B. Ware
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood, a band from Liverpool, England
- Frankie Hi-NRG MC, Italian rapper
- Frankie Foster, a character in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Other articles related to "frankie":
... Frankie, a 1939 film released as Back Door to Heaven Frankie (2007 film), a French film starring Diane Kruger Frankie and Alice, a drama starring Halle Berry Frankie and Johnny (1966 film), a musical starring ...
... Frankie Fraser (Previously Baldwin) Coronation Street character Portrayed by Debra Stephenson Duration 2004-06 First appearance 1 June 2004 Last appearance 31 December 2006 Classification Former ... Glamorous Frankie met her husband Danny when she worked as a babysitter for his son Jamie ... Even though he was still married to his first wife Carol, Frankie could not resist sleeping with Danny, as she had fallen in love with him ...
... The Greatest Hits of Frankie Goes to Hollywood is a compilation album by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, released in 1993 during a spate of reissuing and remixing of Frankie Goes to Hollywood ...
... Steph arranged a date for Mike and her mother Frankie ... Mike turned out to be a nice man, but Frankie got drunk to combat her nerves and threw up in his lap when he tried to kiss her ... To Craig's horror, Robin went out with Frankie after they met in the supermarket ...
... The deacon said, "It is cold weather, Frankie should have a wrapper", and handed her a ten-dollar bill, which she wrapped around the five-franc piece "to keep him warm" ... ten-dollar bill was given by another Hartford deacon, "to buy Frankie an overcoat, as the weather had grown colder" ... said, "These are stinging nights to sleep alone Frankie must have a bedfellow", and a five-dollar gold piece was laid by his side ...
Famous quotes containing the word frankie:
“Frankie mounted to the scaffold as calm as a girl can be,”
—Unknown. Frankie and Johnny (l. 85)
“Frankie and Johnny were lovers, O lordy how they could love,
Swore to be true to each other, true as the stars above;
He was her man but he done her wrong.”
—Unknown. Frankie and Johnny (l. 13)
“Frankie threw back her kimono, she took out her forty-four.
Root-a-toot-toot, three times she shot, right through that hardwood
—Unknown. Frankie and Johnny (l. 2527)