Force field may refer to:
- A force shield, a barrier made up of energy or particles to protect a person, area or object from attacks or intrusions
- Force field (physics), a vector field indicating the forces exerted by one object on another
- Force field (chemistry), a set of parameter and equations for use in molecular mechanics simulations
- A set of force-constants used to define the F matrix in normal coordinate analysis e.g., Urey–Bradley force field
- Force field analysis, a concept in the social sciences
- Force field (neuroscience), a region in the spinal cord that causes limbs to exert a consistent force depending on the limbs' position
- Forcefield (art collective) and band from Providence, Rhode Island associated with Fort Thunder
- Forcefield (band), a British rock band featuring Graham Bonnet, Cozy Powell, Peter Prescott, Neil Murray and Ray Fenwick
- Force Field, the theme tune of the British game show The Crystal Maze.
Other articles related to "force field, force, forces, force fields, field":
... Pit Veterans Male Ryan Nehemiah Alex Force Field Nehemiah Alex 2 Screw You Veterans Female Brooke Jillian Angel Ram It Home Jillian Angel Roped In Veterans Male Tyrie Tyler Frank Force ... (Frank Force Field, Sliders, and Ankle Breaker ...
... Immediately, they begin constructing a massive force field generator in the Gobi Desert, which they say will provide a planetary defense shield ... A Thanagarian unit takes control of the Watchtower, while the rest of their forces occupy Earth ... the Thanagarians’ true plan the force field generator is actually a “hyperspace bypass,” the last in a series of wormhole relays that will allow the Thanagarians to bypass the Gordanians’ defenses and attack ...
... Merck Molecular Force Field (MMFF) is a family of force fields developed by Merck Research Laboratories ... They are based on the MM3 force field ... The parameters in the force field have been derived from computational data ...
... Force Field - The Force Field surrounds your car with sturdy shields that keep you safe from most items for a short time ... The Force Field can also be used as a battering ram, which will send the opponent in to a wipeout upon impact ... of you with love, temporarily blocking their field of vision with a multitude of hearts ...
Famous quotes containing the words field and/or force:
“The woman ... turned her melancholy tone into a scolding one. She was not very young, and the wrinkles in her face were filled with drops of water which had fallen from her eyes, which, with the yellowness of her complexion, made a figure not unlike a field in the decline of the year, when the harvest is gathered in and a smart shower of rain has filled the furrows with water. Her voice was so shrill that they all jumped into the coach as fast as they could and drove from the door.”
—Sarah Fielding (17101768)
“Making social comment is an artificial place for an artist to start from. If an artist is touched by some social condition, what the artist creates will reflect that, but you cant force it.”
—Bella Lewitzky (b. 1916)