Fight Night may refer to:
In video games:
- Fight Night (1985 video game), a boxing computer game published by Accolade and U.S. Gold
- "Fight Night" (EA video game series), a series of video games produced by EA Sports, unrelated to the Accolade game
- Fight Night 2004, the first game in the series
- Fight Night Round 2, the first sequel to Fight Night 2004
- Fight Night Round 3, the second sequel
- Fight Night Round 4, the third sequel
- Fight Night Champion, the fourth sequel
In television and film:
- Fight Night (film), a.k.a. Rigged, a 2008 film
- "Fight Night" (CSI episode), an episode of TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Fight Night (ITV program), a boxing program on the UK ITV network
- "Fight Night" and "Fight Night II", episodes of Big Brother (UK) series 5 and series 9, respectively
- UFC Ultimate Fight Night, a series of Ultimate Fighting Championship events. (See foot of linked article page for complete list.)
Other articles related to "fight night, night, fight":
... Boston, Massachusetts, United States Win 12-3-1 Rafaello Oliveira Decision (unanimous) UFC Fight Night Florian vs. 7-1 Aidan Marron Decision (unanimous) FX3 Fight Night 5 02007-07-07July 7, 500 ... Reading, England Loss 6-1 Greg Loughran Technical Submission (guillotine ...
25, 213 ... Indianapolis, Indiana, United States Submission of the Night Win 10–2 Goran Reljić Decision (unanimous) UFC 110 02010-02-21February 21, 500 ... Sydney, Australia Win 9–2 Jay Silva ... Win 7–1 Jesse Taylor Submission (Peruvian necktie) UFC Fight Night Silva vs ... Vegas, Nevada, United States Submission of the Night Loss 6–1 Amir Sadollah Submission (armbar) The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale 02008-06-21June 21, 302 ... Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Lost The ...
... Fight Night Round 4 is a boxing video game developed by EA Sports ... It is the sequel to Fight Night Round 3, released in 2006 ...
... Garcia won the fight via a controversial split decision ... Garcia and Phan received Fight of the Night honors for their performances ... A rematch with Phan was expected on March 26, 2011 at UFC Fight Night 24 ...
Famous quotes containing the words night and/or fight:
“Already I am no longer looked at with lechery or love.
My daughters and sons have put me away with marbles and dolls,
Are gone from the house.
My husband and lovers are pleasant or somewhat polite
And night is night.”
—Gwendolyn Brooks (b. 1917)
“As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)