Feast may refer to:
- Banquet, a large meal
- A Festival or feria
- Ramadan, Muslim's holy month
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize.
- Feast (film), a 2005 horror film from Project Greenlight.
- Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds, first sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 3: The Happy Finish, second sequel to Feast (film)
- Feast 4, potential third sequel
- Feast (album), the debut album by The Creatures
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- A day (or the celebration on that day) commemorating a certain saint, in Christianity
- A brand of elaborate choc ice manufactured by the British Wall's ice cream
- the act of eating
- FEAST test used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe.
Other articles related to "feast":
... The patron feast is held May 3 in honor of the Holy Crucifix ... carnival Casciana in Flowers (competition of flowered balconies) the feast of San Genesio (a children’s feast followed by the launching of balloons with messages of peace) “Via del arco"(paintings exhibition ...
... clergy standing around the icon of the feast ... Polyeleos (Psalms 134 and 135 or Psalm 44, if it is a Great Feast of the Theotokos) Megalynarion of the feast Little Ektenia Sessional Hymn (or Ypakoë if it is a Great Feast of the Lord) Anavathmoi ...
... Blood Feast 2 All U Can Eat is a 2002 splatter film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis ... It is a sequel to Lewis's 1963 cult classic original Blood Feast ... Filmed under a working title of Blood Feast 2 Buffet of Blood and using the same grindhouse style as its predecessor, the film continues the story began in ...
... Divisio Apostolorum) was a feast celebrated in some places in commemoration of the missionary work of the Twelve Apostles who are said to have established the Apostolic Sees ... The first vestige of this feast is found in the undoubtedly authentic sequence composed for it by a certain Godescalc (d ... on the Haardt he also introduced this feast at Aachen, when provost of the Church of Our Lady ...
Famous quotes containing the word feast:
“And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.”
—Bible: Hebrew Exodus, 12:14.
“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.”
—Bible: Hebrew Ecclesiastes, 10:19.
“My prime of youth is but a frost of cares,
My feast of joy is but a dish of pain,
My crop of corn is but a field of tares,
And all my good is but vain hope of gain:
The day is past, and yet I saw no sun,
And now I live, and now my life is done.”
—Chidiock Tichborne (15581586)