Eastern Conference may refer to:
- Eastern Conference (MLS), one of two conferences in Major League Soccer
- Eastern Conference (NBA), one of two conferences in the National Basketball Association
- Eastern Conference (WNBA), one of two conferences in the Women's National Basketball Association
- Eastern Conference (NHL), one of two conferences in the National Hockey League
- Eastern Conference was an NCAA Division II collegiate athletic conference now called Northeast Ten Conference
- Eastern Conference Records is a record company founded by rap duo the High and Mighty
- Eastern Conference (NFL), now succeeded by AFC North and NFC East
Other articles related to "conference, eastern conference":
... Division Semifinals Division Finals Conference Semifinals Conference Finals Founders Cup Finals 1 Connecticut Blaze 4 ... Massachusetts Bombers 1 ... Connecticut Blaze 2 Northeast Division 2 Long Island ... Blizzard 3 ... Lakewood Fire 0 G3 Southside Snipers 1 Western Conference SW1 Phoenix Dragons 1 ... Phoenix Dragons 2 Southwest Division 2 Tucson Desparados 0 SW1 Phoenix Dragons 2 P1 Northern ... lowest seed and likewise the remaining two teams will play in a best-of-three conference semifinal series ...
... and 29 assists while the Sabres clinched the 7th spot in the Eastern Conference ... At this time the Sabres were ranked last in the Eastern Conference ...
... Six" teams, the Rangers play in the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference ... After reaching the Eastern Conference Finals in 1997, the Rangers did not return to the playoffs until 2006 ... season, 2011–12, the Rangers made the playoffs as the top seed in the Eastern Conference, and reached the Conference Finals before falling to the New Jersey Devils in six games ...
Famous quotes containing the words conference and/or eastern:
“The peace conference must not adjourn without the establishment of some ordered system of international government, backed by power enough to give authority to its decrees. ... Unless a league something like this results at our peace conference, we shall merely drop back into armed hostility and international anarchy. The war will have been fought in vain ...”
—Virginia Crocheron Gildersleeve (18771965)
“Your Beauty, ripe, and calm, and fresh,
As Eastern Summers are,
Must now, forsaking Time and Flesh,
Add light to some small Star.”
—Sir William Davenant (16061668)