The Daily Star may refer to:
- The Arizona Daily Star, a newspaper published in Tucson, Arizona, United States
- The Daily Star (Bangladesh), a Bangladeshi broadsheet newspaper
- The Daily Star (Lebanon), an English-language newspaper published in Lebanon
- Daily Star (United Kingdom), a British tabloid newspaper
- The Irish Daily Star, the Republic of Ireland edition of the above newspaper, known in Northern Ireland as The Irish Star.
- The Daily Star, the former name of the Canadian newspaper now called the Toronto Star
- The Daily Star (DC Comics), a fictional newspaper that appeared in Superman stories published between 1938 and 1986 named after the one in Canada.
- Daily Star, a newspaper in Hammond, Louisiana
- The Fredericksburg Daily Star, a newspaper in Fredericksburg, Virginia, predecessor to The Free Lance–Star
Other articles related to "daily star, star, daily":
... The Daily Star was a fictional broadsheet newspaper that appeared in Superman stories published by DC Comics between 1938 and 1986 ... The Daily Star was based in Metropolis and employed Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Jimmy Olsen its chief editor was George Taylor ... The Daily Star building's most distinguishing feature was the enormous star that sat on top of the building ...
... He was a sub-editor on The Daily Telegraph by 1969, but entered higher education in 1976 when he began a degree at Manchester University in American Studies ... returned to full-time employment by joining the newly launched Daily Star newspaper as a sub-editor ...
... working as a reporter for the English-language newspaper the Daily Star in Beirut, Lebanon ... of Jordan’s English-language daily, the Jordan Times, from 1975 to 1982 and again from 1987 Khoury is director of the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and ... Khoury also serves as editor at large of the Beirut-based Daily Star newspaper, published throughout the Middle East with the International Herald Tribune ...
... Perry White Lead reporter of the Daily Star ... George "Chief" Taylor Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Star, who witnesses the tripod's attack on Metropolis and is killed by one ... Jimmy Olsen Red-haired employee of the Daily Star, who survives the Martians' attack on the Daily Star ...
Famous quotes containing the words star and/or daily:
“Its better to star in Oshkosh than to starve on Broadway.”
—James Gleason (18861959)
“The self-consciousness of Pine Ridge manifests itself at the villages edge in such signs as Drive Keerful, Dont Hit Our Young uns, and You-all Hurry BackMlocutions which nearly all Arkansas hill people use daily but would never dream of putting in print.”
—Administration in the State of Arka, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)