Cursed may refer to:
- Curse, adversity thought to be inflicted by supernatural power
- Cursed (TV series), a 2000–2001 sitcom
- "Cursed" (House), a 2005 episode of the TV series House
- Cursed (2004 film), by Yoshihiro Hoshino
- Cursed (2005 film), by Wes Craven, starring Christina Ricci
- Cursed (band), a hardcore punk band
- Cursed (Morgoth album)
- Cursed (Ion Dissonance album)
- Cursed (Rotten Sound album)
- Cursed (Buffy/Angel novel), a 2003 original novel based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel
- Conomor the Cursed, sixth century ruler of Brittany
- Cursed, the second novel in Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series
Other articles related to "cursed":
... Cursed was a band featuring former and current members of numerous other Canadian DIY bands spanning from the early 1990s to the present, such as Haymaker, Left for Dead ... Cursed's debut I made immediate impact in their scene and garnered wide cult support ... It was followed up with Cursed II, and the picture-disc EP Blackout At Sunrise in between, in the same year that also saw a release of a 180gr vinyl only gatefold reissue of 2003's "I" on the ...
... The Jusenkyo Guide is a tourist guide at the training ground of cursed springs at Jusenkyo ... of pools throughout the area, knowing their names, when they became cursed, and the "tragic story" behind each of them ... Unfortunately, he is not very efficacious, and usually informs the unfortunate cursed victim too late about the curse that has fallen on them ...
... It is filled with the cursed Aztec treasure that the pirates returned ... Here is where the dreaded Chest of Cortes containing the cursed Aztec gold lies hidden ... acquired during their many years of searching for the last cursed coin and the one remaining blood sacrifice ...
... Under the Running Board Irony Is a Dead Scene Plagiarism Live albums Cursed, Unshaven and Misbehavin' Live Infinity Miss Machine Live DVD Singles "Panasonic Youth" "Setting Fire to ...
... Cursed, later renamed The Weber Show, is an American sitcom that ran on NBC from 2000–2001 ... The initial premise was that its protagonist (Weber) had been cursed by an ex-girlfriend and thus constantly encountered bad luck ...
Famous quotes containing the word cursed:
“Oh cursed corset! If I could let it out, without indecent exposure.”
—Samuel Beckett (19061989)
“So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.”
—Edwin Arlington Robinson (18691935)
“Do not give heed to everything that people say, or you may hear your servant cursing you; your heart knows that many times you have yourself cursed others.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Ecclesiastes 7:21.