Novels and Short Stories
Roberson has written several novels and short stories and self-published (with the Clockwork Storybook team) some of them himself. (His works as publisher can be found here and here.)
- Clockwork Storybook Offline, Volume I: Mythology by Roberson, with Finn, Sturges & Willingham
- Clockwork Storybook Offline, Volume II: The Goblin Market by Roberson, with Finn, Sturges & Willingham
- The Clockwork Reader Volume 1 by Clockwork Storybook (Clockwork Storybook November 2001)
- Cybermancy Incorporated (Clockwork Storybook, December 2001) (with a cover by Michael Lark)
- "So Far From Us in All Ways" in The Many Faces of Van Helsing by Jeanne Cavelos (ed.) (Ace, April 2004)
- Shark Boy and Lava Girl Adventures: Book 1 (in collaboration with Robert Rodriguez) (Troublemaker Publishing, May 2005)
- Shark Boy and Lava Girl Adventures: Book 2 (in collaboration with Robert Rodriguez) (Troublemaker Publishing, May 2005)
- Adventure Vol. 1 (ed.) (MonkeyBrain Books, November 2005)
- "Contagion" in FutureShocks by Lou Anders (ed.) (Roc, 2006)
- "Eventide" in Forbidden Planets by Peter Crowther (ed.) (DAW Books, 2006)
- The Voyage of Night Shining White (PS Publishing, 2006)
- X-Men: The Return (Pocket Books, May 2007) (with a cover by John Picacio)
- Star Trek: Myriad Universes: Brave New World (Pocket Books, 2008)
- Dawn of War II (Black Library, March 2009, ISBN 1-84416-687-2)
- Sons of Dorn (Black Library, January 2010, ISBN 1-84416-788-7)
- Further: Beyond the Threshold (MonkeyBrain, Inc., 2012, ISBN 9781612182438)
Roberson also has two ongoing series:
Other articles related to "novels and short stories, novel, novels, short stories, stories":
... Shayne debuted in the novel Dividend on Death first published in 1939, written by Halliday, a pseudonym of Davis Dresser ... Dresser wrote fifty Shayne novels, with the help of Ryerson Johnson ... Twenty seven more were written by Robert Terrall for a total of 300 ... short stories, a dozen films, radio and television shows, and a few comic book appearances have ...
... Traveller Tales lives shaped through stories, by Donald Braid 2002 – The storytelling and ballad traditions of the nomadic minority of Scottish Travellers ... of the Tinkers, by Sheila Douglas 2006 - A collection of stories, songs and anecdotes from Willie MacPhee providing a link between the ancient history ... The first book of a trilogy and an autobiographical account of stories from the Highland traveller family ...
... Scottish Traveller Tales lives shaped through stories by Donald Braid 2002—the storytelling and ballad traditions of the nomadic minority of Scottish Travellers ... Pilgrims in the Mist Stories of Scotland’s Travelling people by Sheila Stewart -– a collection of Traveller stories from across Scotland ...
Famous quotes containing the words stories, novels and/or short:
“I tell it stories now and then
and feed it images like honey.
I will not speculate today
with poems that think theyre money.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“Primarily I am a passionately religious man, and my novels must be written from the depth of my religious experience.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“It is only a short step from exaggerating what we can find in the world to exaggerating our power to remake the world. Expecting more novelty than there is, more greatness than there is, and more strangeness than there is, we imagine ourselves masters of a plastic universe. But a world we can shape to our will ... is a shapeless world.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)