- Raymond Felton: Led team in assists per game for 4 straight seasons: 2006–10. Led team in minutes per game: 2008–09. Led team in steals per game: 2009-10. Also played a franchise-high 57 minutes on December 29, 2006.
- Brevin Knight: Led team in assists per game: 2004–05, 05–06. Team leader in steals per game: 2004–05. Also became the first team captain (along with veteran Steve Smith). First assist in franchise history.
- Emeka Okafor: Led the team in rebounds per game in all first 5 seasons of existence (2004–09). Led team in blocks per game: 2004–05, 06–07, 07–08, 08–09. Led team in points per game: 2004–05. Led team in minutes per game: 2004–05. Also became just the second player drafted first overall by an expansion team to record a double-double in his first game. Grabbed the franchise's first (defensive) rebound, as well as the first offensive rebound. Nearly had the Bobcats' first triple-double with 19 points, 9 rebounds, and a franchise-best 10 blocked shots. Also has the franchise-high in rebounds with 25.
- Jason Richardson: Led team in points per game: 2007–08. Led team in minutes per game: 2007–08. First player in franchise history to be NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week twice in the same month (March). Scored a Franchise record 42 points against his former team, the Warriors. He also led the league in three point field goals made in 2007–08.
- Gerald Wallace: Led team in points per game: 2005–06, 06–07, 08–09. Led team in minutes per game: 2005–06, 06–07, 09-10. Led team in blocks per game: 2005–06, 09-10. Led team in steals per game 4 straight seasons: 2005–09, and barely missed the lead in 09-10 by just 6 steals, but led team again in 2010-11. Led team in rebounds per game: 2009-10, 10-11. Also the first player in franchise history to be named NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week (November 28, 2005). Scored a franchise-record 41 points, and a franchise-record 27 points in the second half, on March 28, 2006.
- Stephen Jackson: Led team in points per game: 2009-10, 10-11.
- D.J. Augustin: Led team in assists per game: 2010-11, 11-12.
- Tyrus Thomas: Led team in blocks per game: 2010-11.
- Gerald Henderson, Jr.: Led team in points per game: 2011-12. Team Captain 2012-13.
- Bismack Biyombo: Led team in rebounds per game: 2011-12, and blocks per game: 2011-12.
- Kemba Walker: Led team in steals per game: 2011-12, and is currently a front-runner for the lead in 2012-13 as well.
Other articles related to "statistical leaders":
... List of Roller Hockey International records (individual) List of Roller Hockey International statistical leaders List of RHI statistical leaders by country List of RHI-re ...
Famous quotes containing the word leaders:
“These semi-traitors [Union generals who were not hostile to slavery] must be watched.Let us be careful who become army leaders in the reorganized army at the end of this Rebellion. The man who thinks that the perpetuity of slavery is essential to the existence of the Union, is unfit to be trusted. The deadliest enemy the Union has is slaveryin fact, its only enemy.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)