Butt may refer to:
- Butt (volume), a unit of wine
- Butt (archery), a target for practicing archery
- Butt (sailing), a joint between planks of wood on a ship
- Butt (name)
- Bhat (Kashmir), Kashmiri surname sometimes spelled "Butt"
- Butt (magazine)
- Buttocks, often known as "Butt"
- Butt joint, a woodworking joinery technique
- Headbutt or butt, a blow administered with the head
- Buttstock or butt, a part of a rifle or other firearm
- The Butt, a 2008 novel by Will Self
- Der Butt (German; The Flounder), a 1977 novel by Günter Grass
- Boston butt or pork butt, a pork shoulder
- Part of a cigarette
- Butt-head, a character from Beavis and Butt-head
- "What What (In the Butt)," a song by Samwell
- "Butt Butt", a song by Monrose from Temptation
- "Water Butt" a Rainwater tank
Other articles related to "butt":
... Mushtaq Butt was a Pakistani cricketer who played for Sukkur ... Butt made a single first-class appearance for the team, during the 1975-76 season, against Hyderabad ...
... chambered in.38 Special (aka 38 S W Special 38 Colt Special) with either round-butt or square-butt and checkered walnut or hard rubber grips ... Some models may also have a lanyard "D" ring on the grip butt ...
... Ahmed Butt, Pakistani model Ambreen Butt, Pakistani model Muhammad Younis Butt, a Pakistani screen writer and humorist most notable for his popular humor show Hum Sab Umeed Sai Hain on Geo News Maria Butt ...
... Hey Jiggles! Grab a pad and back that gorgeous butt in here..." - voiced by Hank Azaria and Maggie Roswell as Malibu Stacy employees in episode 1F12 of The ... Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!" - voiced by Hank Azaria as Superintendent Chalmers in episode 4F23 of The Simpsons, "The Principal and the Pauper." "Slut! She's a slut! Look at ... Followed in the original track by "Becky, look at her butt, it is so big," it was reportedly voiced by Mix-a-Lot's wife ...
Famous quotes containing the word butt:
“Unfortunately the laughter of adults too often carries to the ears of the young the ring of ridicule, that annihilating enemy of human dignity. Like grownups, children enjoy participating in a joke and appreciate admiration of their wit and cleverness, but do not enjoy being the butt of the jokes”
—Leontine Young (20th century)
“When Dad cant get the diaper on straight, we laugh at him as though he were trying to walk around in high-heel shoes. Do we ever assist him by pointing out that all you have to do is lay out the diaper like a baseball diamond, put the kids butt on the pitchers mound, bring home plate up, then fasten the tapes at first and third base?”
—Michael K. Meyerhoff (20th century)
“It beats sitting around with my butt in a sling.”
—Antoinette Cancello, U.S. circus aerialist. As quoted in WomenSports magazine, p. 35 (January 1976)