Black Hand may refer to:
In underground groups:
- Black Hand (extortion), an extortion racket practised by the Camorra and Mafia members in Italy and the United States
- Black Hand (Serbia) (Crna Ruka), a secret society devoted to Serbian unification in 1910s
- Black Hand (Palestine) (al-Kaff al-Aswad), an Islamist militant group in the British Mandate of Palestine in the 1930s
- La Mano Negra ("The Black Hand"), a supposed secret and violent anarchist organization in Spain at the end of the 19th century
In modern culture
- Mano Negra, a French pop-fusion band
- Black Hand Gang, a series by Hans Jürgen Press
- Black Hand (comics) a DC Comics supervillain
- Black Hand (World of Darkness), fictional sect of vampires
- Black Hand (VTES), the sixth expansion of White Wolf's collectible trading card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
- Black Hand, a faction of the Brotherhood of Nod in the Command & Conquer series of games
- Black Hand, a subversive group in the novel Eldest by Christopher Paolini
- The Black Hand, 1906 movie; the earliest surviving gangster film (11 min.)
- Black Hand (1950 film), 1950 film starring Gene Kelly
Other articles related to "black hand, black, hand":
... The sect was often confused with the Black Hand, which it claimed to have created ... Also called the True Black Hand, the sect was secretive and claimed to have infiltrators in all other factions ...
... Johns later said that Nekron was the leader of the Black Lantern Corps in an interview with IGN, though he originally intended to keep that plot element secret ... He's pretty obscure, but like Black Hand, Sinestro and Hector Hammond – you know, these characters that had been a little under the radar for years or even decades – he's ... Universe, the dead will rise." An image depicts a hand wearing a black ring bearing the symbol of Green Lantern villain Black Hand emerging from the earth ...
... airdate "Episode 1 Alan Randall, The Case of the Black Hand (part 1)" 6 February 1980 (1980-02-06) "Episode 2 Paul Fox, The Case of the Black Hand (part 2)" 13 February 1980 ...
... Black Hand (BH) is the sixth expansion of White Wolf's trading card game Vampire The Eternal Struggle released on November 17, 2003 ... The expansion's theme is the Black Hand, a militant group within the vampire sect Sabbat ...
Famous quotes containing the words hand and/or black:
“I can nail my left palm
to the left-hand cross-piece but
I cant do everything myself.
I need a hand to nail the right,
a help, a love, a you, a wife.”
—Alan Dugan (b. 1923)
“We black women must forgive black men for not protecting us against slavery, racism, white men, our confusion, their doubts. And black men must forgive black women for our own sometimes dubious choices, divided loyalties, and lack of belief in their possibilities. Only when our sons and our daughters know that forgiveness is real, existent, and that those who love them practice it, can they form bonds as men and women that really can save and change our community.”
—Marita Golden, educator, author. Saving Our Sons, p. 188, Doubleday (1995)