Films / Video
- Arno Breker – Harte Zeit, starke Kunst, by Arnold Fanck, Hans Cürlis, Riefenstahl-Film GmbH, Berlin (1944)
- Arno Breker – Skulpturen und Musik, by Marco J. Bodenstein, 20 Minuten, Marco-Edition Bonn.
- Arno Breker – Deutsche Lebensläufe, Farbfilm 60 Minuten, Marco-VG, Bonn.
- Paris-Rom-Berlin und Arno Breker, and Interview with Albert Speer. Farbfilm, 60 Minuten, EKS Museum Europäische Kunst, Schloss 52388 Nörvenich.
- Zeit der Götter (1992) http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/435065/Zeit-der-Gotter-Der-Bildhauer-Arno-Breker/overview
Read more about this topic: Arno Breker
Other articles related to "film, video":
3D Studio MAX, is a comprehensive and versatile 3D application used in film, television, video games and architecture for Windows and Apple Macintosh (but only running ... Although used in film usually for 2.5d work, Cinema's largest user base is in the television motion graphics and design/visualisation arenas ... The popular film Pirates of the Caribbean and the television series Lost used the software ...
Famous quotes containing the words video and/or films:
“It is among the ranks of school-age children, those six- to twelve-year-olds who once avidly filled their free moments with childhood play, that the greatest change is evident. In the place of traditional, sometimes ancient childhood games that were still popular a generation ago, in the place of fantasy and make- believe play . . . todays children have substituted television viewing and, most recently, video games.”
—Marie Winn (20th century)
“Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster, which is one of the oldest subjects of art.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)