- Meir Ariel (1942–1999), Israeli singer-songwriter
- Ariel (band), an Australian rock band of the mid-1970s
- Ariel (Russian band), a band based in Chelyabinsk, Russia
- "Ariel" (song) by Dean Friedman
- Ariels, a 2004 album by electronica band Bent
- "Ariel", a song by The Cure unreleased until remastered on their album The Top
- "Ariel", a song by the British hard rock band Rainbow on their album Stranger in Us All
- Ariel, an EP by downtempo band Alpha
- "Ariel", a song by Babes In Toyland from the album Nemesisters
- "Ariel", a song by Diane Birch from the album Bible Belt
- "Ariel", a song by October Project
- "Ariel", a song by Braid on the album Frame and Canvas
Read more about this topic: Ariel
Other articles related to "music":
... Main article Culture of Libya Further information Music of Libya and Libyan literature Libya is culturally similar to its neighboring Maghrebian states ... is still alive and well, with troupes performing music and dance at frequent festivals, both in Libya and abroad ... air various styles of traditional Libyan music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... seven Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients to improve or maintain their health ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical ...
... largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... While the types of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“If you really believe music is dangerous, you should let it go in one ear and out the other.”
—José Bergamín (18951983)
“Always, however brutal an age may actually have been, its style transmits its music only.”
—André Malraux (19011976)
“If I could believe the Quakers banned music because church music is so damn bad, I should view them with approval.”
—Ezra Pound (18851972)