ARB may stand for:
- Angiotensin receptor blocker (antagonist), a medication for treating high blood pressure
In the Military:
- Administrative Review Board, conduct annual hearings, to determine whether captives held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camps continue to represent a threat to the USA's national security
- Air Reserve base, a United States Air Force base converted for use by the Reserves
- A hull classification symbol, used for United States Navy battle damage repair ships
- Armee Revolutionnaire Bretonne (Breton Revolutionary Army), an armed Breton Nationalist secret society that has attacked France.
- Architects Registration Board, for which see Architects Registration in the United Kingdom
In Science, Technology, and Engineering:
- Arbitrary unit
- Anti-roll bar, also known as a Sway bar
- ARB Project, for phylogenetic analysis
- Arbitron, a radio audience research company
- OpenGL Architecture Review Board, a consortium previously governing OpenGL
- ARB OpenGL Shader Assembly Language
In Transportation and Geography:
- Akawaio language (SIL code), a Cariban language of Guyana
- Several transportation facilities in Ann Arbor, Michigan:
- Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (IATA airport code)
- Ann Arbor train station (Amtrak station code)
- Arab States, UNESCO region
- Arbroath railway station, United Kingdom (National rail code)
- Arth-Rigi-Bahn, a Swiss mountain railway
- Administrative Review Board (Labor) - a unit of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Air Resources Board, California Environmental Protection Agency
In Finance, Economics, or Business, "ARB" or "arb" may also be an abbreviation for:
- Arbitrage betting
- Arb (gesture), a system of hand gestures used most notably on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- ARB (band), a Japanese rock band
- Australian Racing Board, the peak national administration body for Thoroughbred racing in Australia
- American Research Bureau
Other articles related to "arb":
... the last female in the finale while she suspects that Arbër might be a strong contender for the big prize ... On the other hand, Arbër is surprised with a performance by his favorite Albanian folk group as well as his little niece coming to greet him ... Soon after, the voting is closed and Arbër is declared the winner of the first season of Big Brother Albania ...
... The OpenGL Architecture Review Board (ARB) was formed in 1992, in part to establish standards for the GPU industry ... The ARB and NVIDIA established a number of OpenGL extensions to standardize GPU programming EXT_texture_env_combine - provided a programmable method of combining textures ... GeForce FX This culminated with ARB's 2002 release of ARB_vertex_program_ARB_fragment_program These two extensions provided an industry standard for an ...
... Arbër is a 21-year-old political sciences and international relations student at the University of Bari in Italy together with his girlfriend Maddalena ... Arbër is the winner of the first season of Big Brother Albania ...
... bilingual, its inhabitants proficient in Arbërisht and Italian but they also well understand Sicilian ... However, the local dialect of Arbërisht is undergoing attrition with children learning Arbërisht as their first language and being more confident using Arbërisht, then by school leaving ...
... Lungro (Ungra in arbëreshë) is an Italian municipality of 3,240 inhabitants in Province of Cosenza in Calabria ... Among the most important centers of the Arbëreshë people, and located at 650 m above sea level and 67 km away from the capital of the homonymous province, Lungro is the religious capital of the Italo-Albanian ...