- Afonso Cláudio, a municipality in Brazil.
- Alfonso Castaneda, Nueva Vizcaya, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Alfonso Lista, Ifugao, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Alfonso, Cavite, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Alphonse Atoll, in the Outer Islands of the Seychelles.
- Alphonse Group, a group of atolls in the Outer Islands of the Seychelles.
- Alphonse Island, in the Outer Islands of the Seychelles.
- Cape San Ildefonso, a cape in the Philippines.
- Ildefonso Islands, group of islands in Chile.
- Paulo Afonso, a city in Brazil.
- Ribeira Afonso, a village in São Tomé and Príncipe.
- San Ildefonso Ixtahuacán, a municipality in Guatemala.
- San Ildefonso Peninsula, a peninsula in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico, a census-designated place in the USA.
- San Ildefonso, Bulacan, a municipality in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur, a municipality in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso, San Vicente, a municipality in El Salvador.
- San Ildefonso, a town in Spain.
- Santo Ildefonso, a parish in Portugal.
Read more about this topic: Alfonso
Other articles related to "places, place":
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
when it is over he places her,
like a phone, back on the hook.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“Why needs a man be rich? Why must he have horses, fine garments, handsome apartments, access to public houses, and places of amusement? Only for want of thought.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“All places were now become irksome to her. She found it impossible to fly from infamy, unless she could at the same time fly from herself.”
—Sarah Fielding (17101768)