- Africa Independent Television, Nigerian satellite television station also known under the acronym AIT
- Applied Industrial Technologies, US distributor of bearings, adhesives and sealants
- Ameritech, formerly named American Information Technologies, US telecommunications company
- AIT Soluções,AIT Solutions in Automation and Information Technology
- Advanced International Translations, translation and localization, software development company
- Amerasia International Technology, A leader the in development and applications of advance material and adhesive solutions for electronic interconnection and packaging.
Read more about this topic: AIT
Other articles related to "companies":
... the country, home to one third of Tunisian companies—including almost all the head offices of companies with more than fifty employees, with the exception of the Compagnie des ... Tunis attracts foreign investors (33% of companies, 26% of investments and 27% of employment), excluding several areas due to economic imbalances ...
... Many of the family-owned companies that once inhabited Rockford were acquired by larger companies the larger companies then relocated the products being made to lower wage parts of the United States or sent them ...
... During the browser wars, other companies besides Microsoft introduced proprietary, non-standards-compliant extensions ... With the rise of Internet Explorer, the two companies became locked in a dead heat to out-implement each other with non-standards-compliant features ...
... Ohta Jidosha, one of the largest Japanese automotive manufacturing companies in the 1930s OHTA, short for Organ Historical Trust of Australia ...
Famous quotes containing the word companies:
“The recent attempt to secure a charter from the State of North Dakota for a lottery company, the pending effort to obtain from the State of Louisiana a renewal of the charter of the Louisiana State Lottery, and the establishment of one or more lottery companies at Mexican towns near our border, have served the good purpose of calling public attention to an evil of vast proportions.”
—Benjamin Harrison (18331901)
“Socialite women meet socialite men and mate and breed socialite children so that we can fund small opera companies and ballet troupes because there is no government subsidy.”
—Sugar Rautbord, U.S. socialite fund-raiser and self-described trash novelist. As quoted in The Great Divide, book 2, section 7, by Studs Terkel (1988)
“In the U.S. for instance, the value of a homemakers productive work has been imputed mostly when she was maimed or killed and insurance companies and/or the courts had to calculate the amount to pay her family in damages. Even at that, the rates were mostly pink collar and the big number was attributed to the husbands pain and suffering.”
—Gloria Steinem (20th century)