Willow Grove may refer to:
- Willow Grove (Greensboro, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Willow Grove, Delaware, United States
- Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, United States
- Willow Grove (Madison Mills, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- Willow Grove Park, Pennsylvania
- Willow Grove Park Mall, a shopping mall in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Willow Grove, Victoria, Australia
- Willow Grove (SEPTA station), station on the SEPTA Warminster Line
- Willow Grove Cemetery, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Camp Willow Grove, a US Army camp in northwestern Arizona from 1866 to 1869
Other articles related to "willow grove":
... Pottsgrove Sanatoga Skippack Spring House Spring Mount Stowe Trooper Willow Grove Woxall Wyncote Wyndmoor Unincorporated communities Arcola Ardsley Bala Cynwyd Barren Hill ... Schempp Willow Grove Park Parks Lorimer Park ...
... The main industry in Willow Grove area is dairy farming. ...
... Willow Grove is a historic home located at Greensboro, Caroline County, Maryland, United States ... Willow Grove was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972 ...
... Plymouth Meeting Pottsgrove Sanatoga Skippack Spring House Spring Mount Stowe Trooper Willow Grove Woxall Wyncote Wyndmoor Unincorporated communities Arcola Ardsley Bala Cynwyd Barren Hill Belmont ... Schempp Willow Grove Park Parks Lorimer Park ...
... Willow Grove is a station on the SEPTA Warminster Line, located in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania ... Willow Grove station was originally built in 1886 by the Reading Railroad, and replaced by a stone structure built in 1939 ...
Famous quotes containing the words grove and/or willow:
“I cant make head or tail of Life. Love is a fine thing, Art is a fine thing, Nature is a fine thing; but the average human mind and spirit are confusing beyond measure. Sometimes I think that all our learning is the little learning of the maxim. To laugh at a Roman awe-stricken in a sacred grove is to laugh at something today.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“Make me a willow cabin at your gate,
And call upon my soul within the house;
Write loyal cantons of contemned love,
And sing them loud even in the dead of night;
Halloo your name to the reverberate hills,
And make the babbling gossip of the air
Cry out Olivia! O, you should not rest
Between the elements of air and earth
But you should pity me.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)