More definitions of "assignment":
- (noun): The instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another.
- (noun): The act of distributing something to designated places or persons.
Example: "The first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
- (noun): A duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces).
Synonyms: duty assignment
- (noun): An undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor).
- (noun): (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance.
Main Site Subjects