Wen, wen, or WEN may refer to:
- WEN, New York Stock Exchange symbol for Wendy's/Arby's Group
- WEN, station code for Columbia Station (Wenatchee)
- Wen (surname), pinyin romanization of several Chinese surnames
- Wen Jiabao (b. 1942), Chinese premier beginning in 2003
- Wen, alternate spelling for Wynn (Ƿ ƿ), a letter of the Old English alphabet
- Wen, common name for trichilemmal cyst or pilar cyst
- Wen, sebaceous cyst, a form of trichilemmal cyst
- Wen, alternate name for lipoma, a benign tumor composed of adipose tissue
- wen, the ISO 639-2 code for the Sorbian languages, also known as Wendish languages
Other articles related to "wen":
... Low Ji Wen (born October 27, 1989) is a Singaporean professional racing cyclist and cycling coach ... Ji Wen studied at Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) and Anglo-Chinese Junior College ... Ji Wen was crowned 2005 Singapore Men's Junior National Champion in the Under-19 category ...
... The Great Wen is a disparaging nickname for London ... A "wen" is a sebaceous cyst.) The term is quoted in his 1830 work Rural Rides 'But, what is to be the fate of the great wen of all? The monster, called, by the ...
... Boen Tjhiang Soe (Wen Chang Shi), which then become Boen Bio (Wen Miao), was built in 1883 and is located at Jalan Kapasan No ...
Famous quotes containing the word wen:
“Wotever is, is right, as the young nobleman sveetly remarked wen they put him down in the pension list cos his mothers uncles vifes grandfather vunce lit the kings pipe vith a portable tinder-box.”
—Charles Dickens (18121870)
“You may have a wen or a cancer upon your person and not be able to cut it out lest you bleed to death; but surely it is no way to cure it, to engraft it and spread it over your whole body.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)