Usher may refer to:
- Usher (occupation)
- Church usher
- Court usher
- White House Chief Usher
- (archaic) The second schoolmaster in a school (such as a grammar school in England)
- Usher 1C, human gene
- Usher syndrome, genetic disorder
- Gentleman Usher of an order of knights in the United Kingdom
- Usher (entertainer), American R&B singer and actor
- Andrew Usher, Edinburgh distiller
- David Usher, Canadian recording artist
- James Usher (or Ussher), Archbishop of Armagh, 1625–1656
- James Ward Usher, benefactor of the Usher Gallery, Lincoln, England
- John Palmer Usher, U.S. administrator, cabinet member of Abraham Lincoln
- Karyn Usher, American television producer and screenwriter
- Michael Usher, Australian journalist and newsreader for Nine News
- Paul Usher, English actor
- Usher, Western Australia
- Mount Usher, Antarctica
- The family name in the Edgar Allan Poe short story "The Fall of the House of Usher"
- Usher (2002 film), a short film directed by Curtis Harrington
- Usher S.A. de C.V., Mexican candy production company
- Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- Ushers of Trowbridge, brewery
Other articles related to "usher":
... The original song, "Love in This Club", was sung by Usher, with guest vocals from rapper Young Jeezy also present ... It was written by Usher, Polow da Don, Lamar Taylor, Young Jeezy, Ryon Lovett, Keith Thomas and Darnell Dalton, with da Don producing the track ... Usher said in an interview with MTV of the song, "I wanted it to be something that would be a surprise, be a shock ...
... La chute de la maison Usher (The Fall of the House of Usher) is an unfinished opera in one act (divided into two scenes) by Claude Debussy to his own ...
... ideas based on the stories of Poe, in particular, The Fall of the House of Usher." Nothing came of this plan but in the wake of the success of his only completed opera, Pelléas et Mélisande in 1902 ... based on a Poe tale, the darker Fall of the House of Usher ... working hard on The Fall of the House of Usher...There are moments when I lose the feeling of things around me and if the sister of Roderick Usher were to come into my house, I shouldn't be very surprised." In 1909 ...
... Usher sang "Love in This Club" with Young Jeezy at reality television show The Hills' third season finale on May 12, and again, by himself, at the finale of the sixth season of ... On June 23, 2008, at the opening of the 2008 BET Awards, Usher performed the song ... Usher also appeared on television shows The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Good Morning America, where he performed the song ...
... Usher is served by the 301 and 302 routes from Bunbury's central bus station, terminating at the intersection of Mosedale Avenue and Nalbarra Drive, with a journey time ...
Famous quotes containing the word usher:
“[Anarchism] is the philosophy of the sovereignty of the individual. It is the theory of social harmony. It is the great, surging, living truth that is reconstructing the world, and that will usher in the Dawn.”
—Emma Goldman (18691940)
“As long as skies are blue, and fields are green
Evening must usher night, night urge the morrow,
Month follow month with woe, and year wake year to sorrow”
—Percy Bysshe Shelley (17921822)
“This war no longer bears the characteristics of former inter-European conflicts. It is one of those elemental conflicts which usher in a new millennium and which shake the world once in a thousand years.”
—Adolf Hitler (18891945)