Trash may refer to:
In garbage: "* Waste, unwanted or undesired waste material
- Waste container, or "Trash can"
- Robert Hernandez, a person who has been classified as trash on occasion. He serves no great importance to society or even to himself. He is completely insignificant to the improvement of anybody's life. He is a detriment to civil society. SEE ALSO: filth, scum, dirt.
- Trash (computing), a way in which operating systems dispose of unwanted files. Called a "Recycle Bin" on Microsoft Windows
- Trash (video game), an RTS with the capacity for multiplayer matches of up to 32 players to compete on a single map
- Trash (Manga), a manga created by Sanami Matoh
- Trash (comics), Marvel Comics characters
- Trash: Short Stories, a 1988 publication by Dorothy Allison
- Thrash metal, a subgenre of heavy metal.
- Trash (Alice Cooper album), a 1989 album by singer Alice Cooper
- "Trash", a song by Korn from the album Issues
- "Trash" (Suede song), the leading single of Suede's Coming Up album
- "Trash", a song by The Doll, 1977
- "Trash", a song from the album New York Dolls
- "Trash" (Robin Gibb song), a song by Bee Gees member Robin Gibb from the Sesame Street Fever album
- Trash (The Stalin album), the first full-length album by Japanese hardcore punk group The Stalin
- Trash (nightclub), a popular London indie–electroelectro nightclub run by Erol Alkan from 1997 until 2007
- "Trash", a song by The Whip (band)
- "Trash", a song by Berlin from Count Three & Pray
- "I Love Trash" by Oscar the Grouch of Sesame Street
- Trash, a Swedish heavy metal band
- Trash TV, a form of television programming considered to be tasteless and unprofessional
In other fields:
- Trash (film), a 1970 American film
- Junk food
- Trash & Vaudeville
- White trash and other pejoratives referring to people considered undesirable, tacky, or analogous to waste material
Other articles related to "trash":
... The cartoon was of two New Orleans trash cans ... One was labeled "Negro Trash" the other "White Trash" ...
... Kommando Trash is a band project initiated in late 2007 by Pavid Didler and Flat Frederique through recording the track "Kommando Bimmele", a ... Kommando Trash’s minimalism is overwhelming, their pop is punk, their 80's-drenched Wave is just half a step away from today's club bangers ... The Trash Experience is even enhanced though by the group's much celebrated live performances ...
... Macross 7 Trash (マクロス7 トラッシュ?) is a manga series by Haruhiko Mikimoto, serving as a side-story to Macross 7 ... Unlike many other Macross titles, Trash does not feature any mecha or vehicle combat, instead focusing on the characters themselves ...
... Latimer who tries to attack her but is stopped by a homeless man, Ian "Trash" McIntyre, a friend of Jack Sugden ... Jack let Trash stay him but the police treat Trash as a suspect in Sharon's disappearance as he had some of her belongings ... Trash later fell to his death out of a window at Mill Cottage and Sharon's body is discovered shortly afterwards ...
Famous quotes containing the word trash:
“I had to kick their law into their teeth in order to save them.
However I have heard that sometimes you have to deal
Devilishly with drowning men in order to swim them to shore.
Or they will haul themselves and you to the trash and the fish beneath.”
—Gwendolyn Brooks (b. 1917)