Film & Television
- Film transition, a method of juxtaposing two scenes, including:
- Wipe (transition), a type of film transition where one shot replaces another by travelling from one side of the frame to another or with a special shape
- Dissolve (filmmaking), a gradual transition from one image to another
- Transitions (film), the world's first IMAX film in 3D
- "Transition" (1957 Lassie TV series episode), an episode of US television series Lassie
- "Transition" (United States of Tara), an episode of US television series United States of Tara
- "Transitions" (The Wire), an episode of US television series The Wire
- "Transition" (The West Wing), an episode of US television series The West Wing
- "Transitions", an episode of US television series Without a Trace
- "Transitions" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode), an episode of US television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Read more about this topic: Transition
Other articles related to "film, television":
... Anita Barone, actress Phil Cousineau, author, lecturer, independent scholar, screenwriter, and documentary filmmaker Christopher Darga, actor Angelina Fiordellisi, actress and co-founder of Cherry Lane Theatre David Patrick Kelly, actor Keegan-Michael Key, actor (Key Peele, madTV, Animal Planet) Ted Raimi, actor, best known for his roles on seaQuest DSV and Xena Warrior Princess (See also #Journalism writing for radio and TV news alumni). ...
... performance was as Maggie Conlan in Ken Loach's award-winning 1994 film Ladybird Ladybird ... won her numerous awards, including 'Best Actress' at the Berlin Film Festival (Tom Hanks won best actor), 'Best Actress' at London Film Critics Awards (Hugh Grant won ... American film critic Gene Siskel said on the CBS This Morning programme "No Oscar ceremony will be complete without a nomination for this brilliant performance." In 1996, she played Annie Greave in ...
... Actor and Film Producer John Bailey, American Director and Cinematographer Robert Bentley Burton (1968), American Actor and Writer Darren Brazil (2007), Three-Time Emmmy Award ... director, My Sister's Keeper, Joan of Arcadia, Driving Miss Daisy Mary Mazur (1979), Television Producer, American Family, Vice President KCET Sandra McCoy, American ...
Famous quotes containing the words television and/or film:
“His [O.J. Simpsons] supporters lined the freeway to cheer him on Friday and commentators talked about his tragedy. Did those people see the photographs of the crime scene and the great blackening pools of blood seeping into the sidewalk? Did battered women watch all this on television and realize more vividly than ever before that their lives were cheap and their pain inconsequential?”
—Anna Quindlen (b. 1952)
“A film is a petrified fountain of thought.”
—Jean Cocteau (18891963)