- Pedro Álvarez de Toledo, 2nd Marquis of Villafranca (1484–1553) Viceroy of Naples
- Francisco Hernández de Toledo (1514-1587), naturalist and court physician to the King of Spain
- Francisco de Toledo, Count of Oropesa (1515–1584), Spanish Viceroy of Peru
- Eleanor of Toledo (1522–1562), Duchess of Florence, wife of Cosimo I
- Eleonora di Garzia di Toledo (1553–1576), wife of Pietro de' Medici
- Isabel Toledo (b. 1961) Cuban-American fashion designer
- Pedro de Toledo, 1st Marquis of Mancera (1585–1654), Spanish Viceroy of Peru
- Mario Monteforte Toledo (1911–2003), Guatemalan man of letters
- Francisco Toledo (b. 1940), contemporary Mexican artist
- Alejandro Toledo (b. 1946), President of Peru
- Bob Toledo (b. 1946) U. S. college football coach
- Juan Pedro Toledo (b. 1978), Mexican sprint athlete
- Robson Toledo (b. 1981), Brazilian football (soccer) player
Read more about this topic: Toledo
Other articles related to "people":
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11.8 ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor ...
... Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“No people do so much harm as those who go about doing good.”
—Mandell Creighton (18431901)
“The advantage of living is not measured by length, but by use; some people have lived long, and lived little; attend to it while you are in it. It lies in your will, not in the number of years, for you to have lived enough.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)
“It is a mark of many famous people that they cannot part with their brightest hour.”
—Lillian Hellman (19051984)