- 42. Iltimas be Khidmat Sakinan-i-Hindustan dar bad tarraqi ta' lim ahl-i.Hind, Ghazipore, 1863.
- 43. Lecture dar bab targhib wa tahris talim itfal-i-Musalmanan, in 1895, Agra 1896.
- 44. Lecture Madrasaat ul-Ulum Aligarh Key Tarikhi halat aur jadid Waqi'at Par, Agra. 1889.
- 45. Lecture Ijlas Dahum Muhammadan Educational Conference, Agra, 1896.
- 46. Lecture Muta'liq Ijlas Yazdahum Muhammadan Educational Conference, Agra, 1896.
- 47. Majmu'a Resolution Haye dah sala (Resolutions passed by the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental Educational Conference from 1886 to 1895) ed. by Sir Syed Ahmad, Agra, 1896.
- 48. Report Salana (Annual Report of the Boarding House of Madrasat-ul-Ulum 1879-1880).
Other articles related to "lectures, lecture":
... Michael handing out candy bars during his lectures is a reference to the third season episode, "Business School", where Michael passed out chocolate bars during his speech to a business school ... Michael said he can only prepare for his lectures by listening to "silence or Sam Kinison", an American stand-up comedian known for his extreme and vulgar sense of humor ... During one lecture, Michael and Pam both do impressions of the protagonist from Forrest Gump, the 1994 film starring Tom Hanks as a mentally handicapped man ...
... He has been honored by several institutions through supported lectures including the Reilly Lectures (1990) at Notre Dame, the Dodge Lectures (1992) at Yale University ...
... Public lecture courses offered some scientists who were unaffiliated with official organizations a forum to transmit scientific knowledge, at times even their own ideas, and the ... both knowledge and entertainment from demonstration lectures ... women were often in attendance at demonstration lectures and constituted a significant number of auditors ...
... Lectures on Aesthetics (in German Vorlesungen über die Ästhetik) is a compilation of notes from university lectures on aesthetics given by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel in Heidelberg in 1818 and in Berlin in 1820/21 ... Gustav Hotho, using Hegel's own hand-written notes and notes his students took during the lectures, but Hotho's work may ultimately distort Hegel's thought ... Heidegger calls Hegel's Lectures on Aesthetics "the most comprehensive reflection on the essence of art that the West possesses" ...
... Hegel's Lectures on the Philosophy of Religion outlines his ideas on Christianity as a form of self-consciousness ... and Karl Marx, began work on editing the Lectures on the Philosophy of Religion ...
Famous quotes containing the word lectures:
“I love man-kind, but I hate the institutions of the dead unkind. Men execute nothing so faithfully as the wills of the dead, to the last codicil and letter. They rule this world, and the living are but their executors. Such foundation too have our lectures and our sermons, commonly.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“How the mother is to be pitied who hath handsome daughters! Locks, bolts, bars, and lectures of morality are nothing to them: they break through them all. They have as much pleasure in cheating a father and mother, as in cheating at cards.”
—John Gay (16851732)
“Behold, I do not give lectures or a little charity,
When I give I give myself.”
—Walt Whitman (18191892)