Supreme may mean or refer to:
- Supreme (comics), a comic book superhero
- Supreme (cookery), a term used in cookery
- Supreme, Louisiana, a census-designated place in the United States
- Supreme (producer), a hip-hop producer
- Supreme (clothing), a popular skate shop and clothing brand based in New York
- Supreme Records, a record label
- Supreme (song), a song by Robbie Williams
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Representativz
- Supreme, a translation of term Svayam Bhagavan, relating to Krishna
- Supreme, a member of the rap group Looptroop Rockers
- Kenneth McGriff (Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff), convicted drug lord and leader of the defunct Supreme Team
- Any member of the singing group The Supremes
- a muscadine (Vitis rotundifolia) cultivar
Read more about Supreme: See Also
Other articles related to "supreme":
... The Supreme Mathematics is a system of understanding numerals alongside concepts and qualitative representations that are used along with the Supreme Alphabet ... The Supreme Mathematics is thought to be the highest system of mathematics in the NGE, used to give qualitative value to numbers in addition to quantity ...
... and Sri Vaishnavism Many Iyengars accept Narayana / Vishnu as the Supreme Being (Paramatma), and subscribe to a monotheistic philosophy of a Supreme Being who is the primal, substantive and ... chit) whose existence is dependent upon the will of the Supreme Being ...
... The New Hampshire Supreme Court is the supreme court of the U ... The Supreme Court is seated in the state capital, Concord ... The Supreme Court is the administrative authority over the state's judicial system ...
... The Supreme Court has jurisdiction to review appeals from the State trial courts and from many State administrative agencies ... In January 2004, the Supreme Court instituted mandatory appeals on the final decisions on the merits from the Family Division and the District, Probate and Superior Courts, under Supreme Court ... After the briefs are filed, the Supreme Court decides if the case will be decided after oral argument or on the briefs alone ...
... of Iran Constitution Constitution (1979) Constitution (1906) Leadership Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Assembly of Experts Speaker Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi Kani ...
Famous quotes containing the word supreme:
“Few and signally blessed are those whom Jupiter has destined to be cabbage-planters. For theyve always one foot on the ground and the other not far from it. Anyone is welcome to argue about felicity and supreme happiness. But the man who plants cabbages I now positively declare to be the happiest of mortals.”
—François Rabelais (c. 14941553)
“We are all bound to the throne of the Supreme Being by a flexible chain which restrains without enslaving us. The most wonderful aspect of the universal scheme of things is the action of free beings under divine guidance.”
—Joseph De Maistre (17531821)
“... beauty, like ecstasy, has always been hostile to the commonplace. And the commonplace, under its popular label of the normal, has been the supreme authority for Homo sapiens since the days when he was probably arboreal.”
—Ellen Glasgow (18731945)