Sealing may refer to:
- Seal hunting, personal or commercial hunting of seals
- Sealing (Mormonism), in Mormonism, a ritual intended to make family relationships permanent, even after death
- Record sealing, the practice of making court records confidential
- Induction sealing, method of heating a metal disk to hermetically seal a cap or top on a container
- Porosity sealing, the process of filling a porous substrate to make it airtight
- Duct sealing, the sealing of leaks in air ducts
- Seal (emblem), applying a seal to a document for authentication
Read more about Sealing: See Also
Other articles related to "sealing":
... All pages beginning with "Sealing" All pages with titles containing "Sealing" Seal (disambiguation) Seale (disambiguation) Sealer (disambiguation) Seals (disambiguation) ...
... Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is a supplier, developer and manufacturer of industrial seals and bearings, including O-Rings, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Seals ... Industries in which Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is involved are Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Hydro, Wind Solar, Biofuels, Life Sciences, Food/Beverage/Pharmaceutical, Hydropower, Oil Gas, Heavy Truck ... Brands owned by Trelleborg Sealing Solutions include Busak+Shamban, Chase Walton, Dowty, Forsheda, GNL, Palmer Chenard, Shamban, Skega and Stefa along with a large number of ...
... Box-sealing tape, parcel tape or packing tape is a pressure-sensitive tape used for closing or sealing corrugated fiberboard boxes ...
... True Blue, 1853 Caroline Meteor British Queen,1842 Oban, 1863 Sealing nets and boats on Swain's Island 1869 ... Sealing nets 78 ... Large boats for sealing 4 ... Sealing steamer captains ...
Famous quotes containing the word sealing:
“Woe to that nation whose literature is cut short by the intrusion of force. This is not merely interference with freedom of the press but the sealing up of a nations heart, the excision of its memory.”
—Alexander Solzhenitsyn (b. 1918)
“The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoesand shipsand sealing wax
Of cabbagesand kings
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)