Robert Shapiro may refer to:
- Robert B. Shapiro (born 1938), businessman, former CEO of Monsanto
- Robert J. Shapiro, economist
- Robert H. Shapiro (chemist) (1935-2004), Dean of United States Naval Academy
- Robert Shapiro (film producer), American film producer
- Robert Shapiro (lawyer) (born 1942), American civil litigator
- Robert Shapiro (chemist) (1935–2011), professor emeritus of chemistry at New York University
- Robert "Robbie" Shapiro, a character in Nickelodeon's teen sitcom Victorious
Other articles related to "robert shapiro, robert, shapiro":
... Doctor Robert Shapiro, comes in and explains how the girls should correctly treat their bodies ... average Sunday." K.O and Risky both smoke, and Robert Shapiro jokes and says they should "put their mouths on a muffler" and inhale the smoke, since that's basically what they're doing ... Robert asks the girls if they work out and they say no and then he calls up Ashley to do push-ups and Ashley is unable to do it and says her "boobs are too big." Brittaney comes up and does a split ...
... Robert Shapiro is an American film producer who was the president of theatrical film production at Warner Bros ... Shapiro started working in the proverbial mailroom of the William Morris Agency ... In December 1980, Shapiro was promoted from vice president of worldwide production to president of theatrical film production ...
... Notable people with the surname include Adam Shapiro (disambiguation) Alan Shapiro, American poet Alan Shapiro, American education reformer Alex Shapiro, American composer Ari Shapiro, a reporter with ... Shapiro, psychiatrist and expert on the Tourette syndrome (1923–1995) Arthur Shapiro, entamologist and ecologist Ascher H ... Shapiro, MIT professor and expert in fluid dynamics (1916–2004) Ben Shapiro, conservative American political columnist Bernard Shapiro, academic, civil servant Beth Shapiro ...
Famous quotes containing the words shapiro and/or robert:
“My whole outlook on life changed with those three little words, The rabbit died.”
—Anonymous Mother. Quoted in When Men Are Pregnant, ch. 5, Jerrold Lee Shapiro (1987)
“Theres no law against taking off a spaceship. Its never been done so they havent gotten around to prohibiting it.”
—Rip Van Ronkel, and Robert A. Heinlein (19071988)