Science, Technology, Biology, and Medicine
- Reed (plant), one of several tall, grass-like wetland plants of the order Poales
- Reed bird (disambiguation)
- Reed-Sternberg cell, related to Hodgkin's disease
- Reed (weaving), a comb like tool for beating the weft when weaving
- Reed relay, one or more reed switches controlled by an electromagnet
- Reed switch, an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field
- Reed valve, restricts the flow of fluids to a single direction
- Reed reaction, in chemistry
- Reed pen, writing implement in use since ancient times
- Reed's law, describes the utility of large networks, particularly social networks
- Reed–Solomon error correction, a systematic way of building codes that can be used to detect and correct multiple random symbol errors
Read more about this topic: Reed
Other articles related to "medicine":
... xG Technology, Inc ... is developer of technology for wireless communications ...
... MEDLINE/PubMed database uses this citation style and the National Library of Medicine provides "ICMJE Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals -- Sample References" ... Pechenik Citation Style is a style described in A Short Guide to Writing about Biology, 6th ed ...
1955, Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine Gilbert Connelly, 1962, Director of Cardiac Anesthesia, New England Medical Center E ...
Famous quotes containing the word medicine:
“Socialized medicine, some still cry, but its long been socialized, with those covered paying for those who are underinsured. American medicine is simply socialized badly, penny wise and pound foolish.”
—Anna Quindlen (b. 1952)