Ravage may refer to:
- Ravage 2099, a fictional superhero, set in the far future, from Marvel Comics
- Ravage (Marvel Comics), a fictional villain at the Marvel Comics and one of the Hulk's enemies
- Ravager (comics), name of five fictional comic book characters in the DC Universe
- Ravage (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universes
- Ravage (novel), a 1943 novel by René Barjavel
Other articles related to "ravage":
... Ravage, a minion of Soundwave that resembles a large one-eyed Jaguar ... An Infiltration Expert, he is a fierce hunting machine ...
... Ravage 2099 (Paul-Phillip Ravage) is a Marvel Comics superhero, a fictional character ...
... Ravage gained powers through surgery and being mutated by the radiation of Hellrock, where he battled Deathstryk to free Tiana ... bio-energy beams from his hands that were physically taxing on Ravage however, these powers mutated and Ravage soon became a man-beast ... In his new form, Ravage had enhanced strength, speed, senses, durability, and agility, and superhumanly acute senses in addition to growing horns, fangs, and claws on his hands and feet ...
... Scorpion-shaped construction vehicle / Spacefighter (Leader) Ravage (Panther) Divebomb (Hawk) Cruellock (Velociraptor) Insecticon (Beetle) Command Ravage (Battle Ravage recolor) Doom-Lock (Cruellock recolor) ...
Famous quotes containing the word ravage:
“By blood we live, the hot, the cold,
To ravage and redeem the world:
There is no bloodless myth will hold.”
—Geoffrey Hill (b. 1932)
“Spring is strong and virtuous,
Broad-sowing, cheerful, plenteous,
Quickening underneath the mould
Grains beyond the price of gold.
So deep and large her bounties are,
That one broad, long midsummer day
Shall to the planet overpay
The ravage of a year of war.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)