- Charles "Lucky" Luciano – Founder of the National Crime Syndicate, who used Murder, Inc. as their enforcers
- Meyer Lansky – Luciano's right-hand man in the National Crime Syndicate, who helped form Murder, Inc.
- Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel – helped form it alongside other mobsters
- Vincent Mangano – boss of his own family and Murder, Inc. until the Commission took it over
- Louis "Lepke" Buchalter
- Albert Anastasia – Operating head until he became boss of the Gambino crime family
- Abe "Kid Twist" Reles – Potential witness, who was murdered before he could give evidence against other members of Murder, Inc. in the early 1940s
- Martin "Buggsy" Goldstein
- Harry "Pittsburgh Phil" Strauss
- Louis Capone – a member of Murder, Inc. who worked under Albert Anastasia and Louis Buchaltar. He was executed along with his partner and boss Louis Buchalter in Sing Sing penitentiary.
- Allie "Tick Tock" Tannenbaum
- Seymour Magoon – the only Irish member
- Harry Maione – Leader of Italian faction of Murder, Inc. (Formerly led the Ocean Hill Hooligans before it was assimilated into Murder, Inc.)
- Mendy Weiss
- Hyman "Curly" Holtz
- Jacob "Jack" Shapiro
- Frank "The Dasher" Abbandando – belonged to the Italian faction
- Charles "Charlie the Bug" Workman
- Joe Adonis – belonged to the Italian faction
- Louis Cohen
- Frankie Carbo
- Louis "Shadow" Kravitz
- Philip "Little Farvel" Kovolick
- Samuel "Red" Levine
Read more about this topic: Murder, Inc.
Other articles related to "known members, members":
... Billy Bishop Sheila Crawford Nicklaus Nightwood (deceased) Michael Kwan (deceased) Samuel Berkeley (deceased) Dmitri Vedernikov (former member) (deceased) Eve. ...
... University of California and most of its campuses are members of the Association of American Universities (AAU) ... the system counts among its faculty (as of 2002) 389 members of the Academy of Arts and Sciences 5 Fields Medal recipients 19 Fulbright Scholars 25 MacArthur Fellows 254 members of the National. 106 members of the Institute of Medicine Eight campuses operate on the quarter system, while Berkeley and Merced are on the semester system ...
... The National Assembly (Al Jamiya al-Wataniyah/Assemblée Nationale) has 81 members, elected for a five-year term in single-seat constituencies ... The Senate (Majlis al-Shuyukh/Sénat) has 56 members, 53 members elected for a six-year term by munical councillors with one third renewed every two years and 3 members elected by Mauritanians abroad ...
Famous quotes containing the word members:
“A beautiful vacuum filled with wealthy monogamists, all powerful and members of the best families all drinking themselves to death.”
—Ernest Hemingway (18991961)
“It took six weeks of debate in the Senate to get the Arms Embargo Law repealedand we face other delays during the present session because most of the Members of the Congress are thinking in terms of next Autumns election. However, that is one of the prices that we who live in democracies have to pay. It is, however, worth paying, if all of us can avoid the type of government under which the unfortunate population of Germany and Russia must exist.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)