Moody may refer to:
- Moody, Alabama, USA
- Moody, Missouri, USA
- Moody, Texas, USA
- Moody County, South Dakota, USA
- Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
- Moody's Corner, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Moody, South Australia, Australia
- Moody's, properly Moody's Investors Service, an American credit-rating agency
- Moody's Analytics, a global risk management software company based in New York City, USA
- Moody's Corporation, parent company of Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics
- Moody Broadcasting Network, based in Chicago, USA
- Moody Publishers, based in Chicago, USA
- Moodyz, a Japanese adult video producer
- Mad-Eye Moody
- Hank Moody, a character from the television series Californication
- Judy Moody
- Moody (surname)
- Moody chart, used for computing friction losses in pipes
- Moody Air Force Base, Lowndes County, USA
- Dwight L. Moody, American evangelist
- Moody Bible Institute, based in Chicago, USA
- Moody Church, based in Chicago, USA
Other articles related to "moody, moodys":
... In addition to the Moody Brothers' two Grammy Award nominations, Lamon's artists, producers and songwriters have won eight Dove Awards and over fifty ... In 1989, the Moodys and Lamon recorded an album in Prague, Czechoslovakia with Jiri Brabec and Country Beat ... Berardo and the DesBerardos had their album "Ignoring All The Warning Signs..." produced by Dave Moody and Dick Neal, recognized on XM Radio's Year-end Top 40 X-Country ...
... Moody is an unincorporated community in southern Howell County, Missouri, United States ... Unincorporated communities Caulfield Hocomo Lanton Moody Peace Valley Pomona Pottersville Siloam Springs South Fork Coordinates 36°31′46″N 91°59 ...
... Ludlow Murcott Moody CBE (1 November 1892 in Kingston, Jamaica – 19 November 1981, Kingston) a qualified doctor, was the son of Charles Ernest Moody, and ... Another brother was the sculptor Ronald Moody ... Returning to Jamaica, Ludlow Moody worked as government bacteriologist (1920-1925), before setting up private practice in Kingston ...
... Lamon Records was started in 1962 by Dwight and Lucille (Cathy) Moody ... Their sons, Carlton Moody, Dave Moody and Trent Moody, known as The Moody Brothers were nominated for a Grammy Award for their instrumental performance of the classic fiddle tune "Cotton Eyed ... Then, Disney offered the Moodys a featured concert performance role at Disneyland Paris in France when the park and entertainment complex opened in 1992 ...
... Blair Moody (1902–1954), U.S ... Senator from Michigan 1951–1952, delegate to the Democratic National Convention 1952, candidate for U.S ...
Famous quotes containing the word moody:
“Without, the frost, the blinding snow,
The storm-winds moody madness
Within, the firelights ruddy glow,
And childhoods nest of gladness.
The magic words shall hold thee fast:
Thou shalt not heed the raving blast.”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)
“A moody child and wildly wise
Pursued the game with joyful eyes,
Which chose, like meteors, their way,
And rived the dark with private ray.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The price on the wanted
poster was a-going down, outlaw alias copped my stance
and moody greenhorns were making me dance; while my mouths
shooting iron got its chambers jammed.”
—Ishmael Reed (b. 1938)