- Harald Merckelbach: Professor of Psychology, member of the KNAW Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, member of the Deetman Committee that examined sexual abuse in the Dutch Roman Catholic Church
- Corine de Ruiter: Professor of Forensic Psychology, President of the International Association of Forensic Mental Health Services, associate editor of International Journal of Forensic Mental Health
- Wiebe Bijker: Professor of Technology and Society, member of the KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences) and together with Trevor Pinch the founder of Social Construction of Technology (SCOT)
- Franz Palm: Professor of Econometrics, member of the KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences)
- Maurits Allessie: Professor of Physiology, member of the KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences)
- Andre Knottnerus: Professor of General Practice, member of the KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences), President of the Health Council of the Netherlands
- Luc Soete: Professor of General Economics, Director of research institute UNU-MERIT (which is also part of the United Nations University), member of the group of key thinkers for the Lisbon Strategy
- Geert Hofstede: Emeritus Professor of Organizational Anthropology and International Management. Founder of Institute for Research on Intercultural Cooperation (IRIC)
- John Hagedoorn: Professor of Strategy and International Business and professorial fellow with the United Nations University - MERIT
- Theo van Boven: Professor Emeritus of International Law, Former UN Director for human rights and UN Special Rapporteur for Torture
- Rainer Goebel: Professor of Neurocognition, Director of the Maastricht Brain Imaging centre, Winner of the German Heinz-Maier-Leibnitz award for cognitive sciences in 1993
- Peter Van den Bossche: Professor of International Economic Law; Head of Department, International & European Law; Director, Institute for Globalisation & International Regulation (IGIR); Formerly, Counsellor to the WTO Appellate Body and Acting Director, WTO Appellate Body Secretariat. Commencing 12 December 2009, Van den Bossche has been appointed for a 4 year term to the 7-member Appellate Body of the WTO.
- Cees van der Vleuten: Professor of Medical Education, Director, Chair Department of Educational Development and Research, Scientific Director School of Health Professions Education, Maastricht University, The Netherlands; Honorary Professor at the University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark; King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Recipient of the Hubbard award for most outstanding researcher in assessment in medical education.
Read more about this topic: Maastricht University
Other articles related to "notable professors, professor":
... Murray Krugman (Professor of Music Industry, Music and Sound Recording) - Produced Blue Öyster Cult's (Don't Fear) The Reaper co-produced with Hit Me ... Lee (Lecturer, Former Professor of Forensic Science) - Worked on famous cases such as the JonBenét Ramsey murder, the Helle Crafts woodchipper murder, the ... Christopher Reba (Professor of Music and Sound Recording) - Grammy judge, professional musician, and record producer ...
... Awardee, Psychoanalyst Willard Riano, Professor - Dean, San Sebastian College of Law/National Reviewer in Remedial Law/Book author Rustica Carpio, Doctor ...
Famous quotes containing the words professors and/or notable:
“To the degree that respect for professors ... has risen in our society, respect for writers has fallen. Today the professorial intellect has achieved its highest public standing since the world began, while writers have come to be called men of letters, by which is meant people who are prevented by some obscure infirmity from becoming competent journalists.”
—Robert Musil (18801942)
“a notable prince that was called King John;
And he ruled England with main and with might,
For he did great wrong, and maintained little right.”
—Unknown. King John and the Abbot of Canterbury (l. 24)