- (1990) Il giudice istruttore, dir. Florestano Vancini and Gianluigi Calderone
- (1991) Una questione privata, dir. Alberto Negrin
- (1993) Il giovane Mussolini, dir. Gianluigi Calderone
- (1993) L'ombra della sera, dir. Cinzia TH Torrini
- (1997) La Piovra 8, dir. Giacomo Battiato
- (1998) Kidnapping-La sfida, dir. Cinzia TH Torrini
- (1999–present) Il commissario Montalbano, dir. Alberto Sironi (26 TV-films)
- (1999) Operazione Odissea, dir. Claudio Fragasso
- (1999) Jesus, dir. Robert Young
- (2002) Perlasca, un eroe italiano, dir. Alberto Negrin
- (2002) Incompreso, dir. Enrico Oldoini
- (2003) Doppio agguato, dir. Renato De Maria
- (2005) Cefalonia, dir. Riccardo Milani
Other articles related to "television, televisions":
... Valley is served by the Columbus, Georgia Television Designated Market Area (DMA) ... Communications and Knology provide cable television service ... Network provide direct broadcast satellite television including both local and national channels to area residents ...
... Initially, a version of SECAM for the French 819-line television standard was devised and tested, but not introduced ... the conversion by switching over to a 625-line television standard, which happened at the beginning of the 1960s with the introduction of a second network ... fr And here is color!) In 1967, CLT of Lebanon became the third television station in the world after the Soviet Union and France to broadcast in color ...
... use lamps which contain mercury, there is growing concern about electronic waste from discarded televisions ... Further environmental concerns related to television design and use relate to the devices' increasing electrical energy requirements ...
... G4 (TV channel), an American television channel G4 Canada, a Canadian television channel devoted to technology-related programming ...
Famous quotes containing the word television:
“We cannot spare our children the influence of harmful values by turning off the television any more than we can keep them home forever or revamp the world before they get there. Merely keeping them in the dark is no protection and, in fact, can make them vulnerable and immature.”
—Polly Berrien Berends (20th century)