Louth

Louth is the name of several locations around the world:

  • County Louth, Ireland
    • Louth, County Louth, a village in the heart of the county
    • Louth (Parliament of Ireland constituency) (1692–1801)
    • County Louth (UK Parliament constituency) (1801–1885, 1918–1922), Ireland
    • North Louth (UK Parliament constituency) (1885–1918)
    • South Louth (UK Parliament constituency) (1885–1918)
    • Louth (Dáil Éireann constituency), Ireland
  • Louth, Lincolnshire, England
    • Louth, Lincolnshire (UK Parliament constituency) (1885–1983), in England
  • Louth, New South Wales, Australia
  • Louth, Ontario, Canada

Other articles related to "louth":

Louth Railway Station - History
... The foundation stone of Louth railway station was formally laid on 8 July 1847 by Miss Charlotte Alington Pye, a popular ballad writer of the time (who used the pseudonym "Claribel ... Louth Station was closed to passengers in 1970 ... A 5-car Diesel multiple unit formed a special into Louth on 20 December 1980 at the time, the only remaining track was into the bay platform No ...
Monks' Dyke Technology College
... school and sixth form located over two campuses in Louth and Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire, England ... The school was formed in September 2012 from the merger of Monks’ Dyke Technology College in Louth and Tennyson High School in Mablethorpe ... Also known as MDTC Monks' Dyke Tennyson College is Louth's most popular school, with just over 1000 students on the two sites in Louth and Mablethorpe ...
Louth, County Louth - Demographics
... The village is home to the former TD for Louth, Eddie Filgate. ...
South Willingham And Hainton Railway Station - History
... The Great Northern Railway planned and built a branch line from Bardney to Louth in stages, the middle stage between Wragby and Donington on Bain on 27 September 1875 ... The Louth and Lincoln Railway, which connected Louth with Bardney was authorised on 6 August 1866 and opened on 1 December 1876 ...
Louth Railway Station
... Louth railway station was a station in Louth, Lincolnshire ... It served as a junction for several different now closed lines which converged on the town ...