Bus Types in Use
- Alexander Dennis Enviro200 Dart 9.4m (SE) for route P5.
- Alexander Dennis Enviro400 10.1m (E) for route 345.
- Dennis Dart SLF 10.2m / Plaxton Pointer 2 (LDP) for route 355.
- Optare Versa Hybrid 10.4m (HOV) for route 360.
- VDL SB120 10.1m / Wright Electrocity (WHY) for route 360.
- Volvo B5L Hybrid 10.4m / Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 (WHV) for route 12.
- Volvo B7TL 10m / Plaxton President (PVL/VP) for routes 45 and 185.
- Volvo B7TL 10m / Wright Eclipse Gemini (WVL) for routes 68, 468, X68 and N68.
- Volvo B7TL 10.6m / Wright Eclipse Gemini (VWL) for route 185.
- Volvo B9TL 10.4m / Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 (WVL) for route 12.
Other articles related to "bus types in use, bus, bus type, in use":
... Current vehicles in the fleet 3 Dennis Dart MPD - One is ex-Go North East ... One is in Mecca Bingo livery ...
3254 Bus (1982 UM) is an outer main-belt asteroid discovered on October 17, 1982 by Bowell, E ... Bus ...
... such as internal notices and rollsigns restored to be authentic to a specific time in the bus's actual history ... quite old or even vintage, in some cases relatively new examples of a bus type can enter restoration ... In-service examples are still in use by other operators ...
Famous quotes containing the words types and/or bus:
“He types his laboured columnweary drudge!
Senile fudge and solemn:
Spare, editor, to condemn
These dry leaves of his autumn.”
—Robertson Davies (b. 1913)
“There was an old man from Darjeeling
Who got on a bus bound for Ealing.
It said at the door,
Please dont spit on the floor,
So he carefully spat on the ceiling.”