- Fukui – Fukui Railway (Interurban streetcar)
- Hakodate – Hakodate City Transportation Bureau (tramway)
- Hiroshima – Hiroshima Electric Railway (tramway with LRVs)
- Kagoshima – Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau (tramway)
- Kamakura, Fujisawa – Enoshima Electric Railway (light rail)
- Kitakyūshū – Chikuhō Electric Railroad (tramway consist of private right of way)
- Kōchi – Tosa Electric Railway (tramway)
- Kumamoto – Kumamoto City Transportation Bureau (tramway)
- Kyoto – Keifuku Electric Railroad (light rail)
- Matsuyama – Iyo Railway (tramway)
- Nagasaki – Nagasaki Electric Tramway (tramway)
- Okayama – Okayama Electric Tramway (tramway)
- Osaka, Sakai – Hankai Electric Tramway (light rail)
- Ōtsu – Keishin Line, Ishiyama Sakamoto Line (Interurban light rail) operated by Keihan Electric Railway
- Sapporo – Sapporo Street Car (tramway) operated by Sapporo City Transportation Bureau
- Takaoka, Imizu – Manyōsen Corporation (tramway)
- Tokyo - Tokyo Toden (Trams in Tokyo)
- – Toden Arakawa Line (tramway) operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation
- – Tōkyū Setagaya Line (tramway consist of private right of way) operated by Tokyu Corporation
- – Toyama City Line (tramway) operated by Toyama Chihō Railway
- – Toyama Light Rail (from 29 April 2006)
- Toyohashi – Toyohashi City Line (tramway) operated by Toyohashi Railroad
Other articles related to "japan":
... It grows widely throughout Japan and is foraged as a wild vegetable (sansai), though not a major crop shipped to market in appreciable amounts as to given in statistics ...
... Traditionally, sumo is considered Japan's national sport ... many Western sports were introduced in Japan and began to spread through the education system ... Japan hosted the Summer Olympics in Tokyo in 1964 ...
... Meanwhile, Japan was in a state of great unrest ... The Sengoku Period saw the entire Japan plunged in small-scale regional civil wars ... the coming of the Azuchi-Momoyama period when the situation in Japan stabilized and few new pirates were produced ...
... Tenure Hidehiko Shimizu Japan 1993–94 Jorge Solari Argentina 1995 Hiroshi Hayano Japan 1995–96 Xabier Azkargorta Spain 1997–98 Gert Engels ...
... rupee INR 0.9% Other 12.2% Total 200% Beginning in December 1931, Japan gradually shifted from the gold standard system to the managed currency system ... yen is governed by the desire of foreigners to buy goods and services in Japan and by their interest in investing in Japan (buying yen-denominated ... Since the 1990s, the Bank of Japan, the country's central bank, has kept interest rates low in order to spur economic growth ...
Famous quotes containing the word japan:
“I do not know that the United States can save civilization but at least by our example we can make people think and give them the opportunity of saving themselves. The trouble is that the people of Germany, Italy and Japan are not given the privilege of thinking.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)