- 1979 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1982 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1984 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1985 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1988 : Grace Apiafi Nigeria
- 1989 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1990 : Zoubida Laayouni Morocco
- 1992 : Lizette Etsebeth South Africa
- 1993 : Lizette Etsebeth South Africa
- 1996 : Monia Kari Tunisia
- 1998 : Elizna Naudé South Africa
- 2000 : Monia Kari Tunisia
- 2002 : Monia Kari Tunisia
- 2004 : Elizna Naudé South Africa
- 2006 : Elizna Naudé South Africa
- 2008 : Elizna Naudé South Africa
- 2010 : Elizna Naudé South Africa
- 2012 : Chinwe Okoro Nigeria
Read more about this topic: List Of Champions Of The African Athletics Championships, Women
Other articles related to "discus throw, throw, discus":
... An all-around athlete, Kóczán competed in the discus throw, the shot put and the javelin throw, achieving his best results in the latter one ... in Budapest, which he won with a throw of 57.05 metres – a result better than the then World record –, and made into the Olympic team as well ... at the 1908 Summer Olympics in the discus throw event, the Greek discus competition, the freestyle javelin event, and the shot put competition, but remained without any success ...
... Distance Points Position Branimir Budetić Javelin throw F11–12 57.11 02 ... ! Pentathlon P12 – 5 ... Darko Kralj Shot put F42 14.43 WR – 01 ! Miroslav Matić Club throw F32/51 ...
... high school track and field, boys typically throw a discus weighing 1.6 kg (3 lb 9 oz) and the girls throw the 1 kg (2.2 lb) women's discus ... Under USATF Youth rules, boys throw the 1 kg discus between the ages of 11-14, and transition to the 1.6 kg discus as 15-18 year olds ... Girls throw the 1 kg discus as 11-18 year olds ...
1976 Women's Olympic Discus Throw (Montreal) 1978 Women's European Championships Discus Throw (Prague) 1982 Women's European Championships Discus Throw (Athen ...
Famous quotes containing the word throw:
“There are lone figures armed only with ideas, sometimes with just one idea, who blast away whole epochs in which we are enwrapped like mummies. Some are powerful enough to resurrect the dead. Some steal on us unawares and put a spell over us which it takes centuries to throw off. Some put a curse on us, for our stupidity and inertia, and then it seems as if God himself were unable to lift it.”
—Henry Miller (18911980)