- Common Admission Test (CAT) - For entry to the management programs at Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and various other business schools in India.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test to M.Sc. (JAM) and Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) – Standard means of entry to various graduate courses at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) - For admission to Master of Business Administration, Master of Management Studies, etc. programs.
- XLRI Admission Test (XAT) - For admission to the management program at Xavier Labour Relations Institute.
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) - An Entrance Test for admissions to M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan programmes in Engineering Streams and also for MBA/MCA admissions in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)- For entry to the master programs in the pharmacy
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) For entry to seven institutes of Indian government
Read more about this topic: List Of Admission Tests To Colleges And Universities, Postgraduate/Professional Schools
Other articles related to "india":
... The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that IFRS will be mandatory in India for financial statements for the periods beginning on or after 1 April 2012 ... Reserve Bank of India has stated that financial statements of banks need to be IFRS-compliant for periods beginning on or after 1 April 2011 ... Phase wise applicability details for different companies in India a ...
... as the Kushans, one of the five tribes of the Yuezhi who lives in Bactria expand into India to create a Kushan Empire ...
... The British East India Company established a factory in Surat in 1614, which formed their first base in India, but it was eclipsed by Bombay after the English acquired it from ... of the Maratha Empire who dominated the politics of India ... The British East India Company wrested control of much of Gujarat from the Marathas during the Second Anglo-Maratha War in 1802-1803 ...
... Main article Sport in India In India, several traditional indigenous sports remain fairly popular, among them kabaddi, kho kho, pehlwani and gilli-danda ... arts, such as kalarippayattu, musti yuddha, silambam, and marma adi, originated in India ... Chess, commonly held to have originated in India as chaturaṅga, is regaining widespread popularity with the rise in the number of Indian grandmasters ...
... /ˌɡʊdʒəˈrɑːt/ (Gujarati ગુજરાત Gujǎrāt ) is a state in western India ... is home to the Gujarati-speaking people of India ... Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, independent India's first Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister, was also from Gujarat ...
Famous quotes containing the word india:
“India is an abstraction.... India is no more a political personality than Europe. India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.”
—Winston Churchill (18741965)
“India has 2,000,000 gods, and worships them all. In religion other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)
“But nothing in India is identifiable, the mere asking of a question causes it to disappear or to merge in something else.”
—E.M. (Edward Morgan)