Honours and Awards
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on the Russian Wikipedia.
- Hero of Socialist Labour (1985)
- Order of Merit for the Fatherland, 3rd class (5 November 1997) - for services to the state and personal contribution to the development of the national fine arts
- Order of Friendship of Peoples (6 May 1993) - for the great achievements in art, to strengthen international cultural relations and fruitful pedagogical activity
- Order of Lenin
- Order of the Red Banner of Labour
- Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd class
- Order of the Red Star
- Lenin Prize (1962) - a monument to Karl Marx Square named after Sverdlov, in Moscow (1961)
- Stalin Prize, 1st class (1950) - sculptural reliefs "C. Lenin and Stalin - oskovateli and leaders of the Soviet state"
- People's Artist of USSR (1977)
- People's Artist of RSFSR (1967)
- Order of Karl Marx (East Germany)
- Goethe Prize winner (Germany)
- Medal "For the Defence of Moscow"
- Medal "For the Defence of the Soviet Transarctic"
- Medal "For the Capture of Berlin"
- Honorary Citizen of Smolensk and Polyarny
- Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"
- Jubilee Medal "Twenty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- Jubilee Medal "Thirty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- Jubilee Medal "Forty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- Jubilee Medal "50 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- Jubilee Medal "60 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
|Date of birth||1917|
|Place of birth|
|Date of death||14 August 2003|
|Place of death|
Read more about this topic: Lev Kerbel
Other articles related to "honours, award, honours and awards":
... Undergraduate studies can be in the form of either single honours or combined honours degrees, most of which are available for study on either a full-time ... With a combined honours degree, a student may choose to study two different subjects in one of two ways Major/Minor combinations, where the student spends two-thirds of their time studying one subject and the remaining ... The award would be for example, BA (Hons) History with English Literature Joint combinations where two subjects are studied equally ...
... In the Queen's Birthday Honours of 1971, he was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) ... In the Australia Day Honours of 1979, he was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) ...
... See also List of honours of the Luxembourgish Grand-Ducal Family by country. ...
Famous quotes containing the word honours:
“Vain men delight in telling what Honours have been done them, what great Company they have kept, and the like; by which they plainly confess, that these Honours were more than their Due, and such as their Friends would not believe if they had not been told: Whereas a Man truly proud, thinks the greatest Honours below his Merit, and consequently scorns to boast. I therefore deliver it as a Maxim that whoever desires the Character of a proud Man, ought to conceal his Vanity.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)