Les Essarts is the name of several places in France:
It is the name of several communes:
- Les Essarts, in the Eure département
- Les Essarts, in the Loir-et-Cher département
- Les Essarts, in the Vendée département
It is also part of the name of several communes:
- Les Essarts-le-Roi, in the Yvelines département
- Les Essarts-lès-Sézanne, in the Marne département
- Les Essarts-le-Vicomte, in the Marne département
Several communes have a similar name: see Les Essards (disambiguation)
Les Essarts is also the name of the Forbes family estate in Saint-Briac-sur-Mer.
Essarts designates in French a spot in a forest supposed to be deforested (see assarting).
Other articles related to "les essarts":
... Les Essarts is a commune in the Loir-et-Cher department of central France. ...
Famous quotes containing the word les:
“The deer and the dachshund are one.
Well, the gods grow out of the weather.
The people grow out of the weather;
The gods grow out of the people.
Encore, encore, encore les dieux . . .”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)