Kamen Rider Stronger
As Stronger, he uses the power of electricity that flows throughout his body. All his attacks were based on electricity, and the cyborg aspect of his body is much more prominent than in the previous series; for instance, his hands were metal coils that had to be covered when he was not transformed. Additionally, the "form change" motif makes its first appearance in Stronger. Stronger's "Charge-Up!" mode predates Robo Rider and Bio Rider of Kamen Rider Black RX, and the primary themes of many Heisei Kamen Rider Series where the main characters' ability is to change forms during battle to adjust varying situations. Kamen Rider Kabuto, where each Rider character can shift between a bulky armoured form and a lightly covered, fast form, also features this concept prominently.
Earlier Kamen Riders had "charge up" modes but without a change in appearance. Riders 1, 2 and V3 simply had a charge up sound effect. Kamen Rider X had smoke pour out of his body.
- Stronger Electro Kick (ストロンガー電キック, Sutorongā Den Kikku?)
- Double Kick (ダブルキック, Daburu Kikku?)
- Stronger Double Kick (ストロンガーダブルキック, Sutorongā Daburu Kikku?)
- Screw Kick (スクリューキック, Sukuryū Kikku?)
- Electro Kick (エレクトロキック, Erekutoro Kikku?)
- Return Kick (反転キック, Hanten Kikku?)
- Electro Punch (電パンチ, Den Panchi?)
- Ultra Punch (ウルトラパンチ, Urutora Panchi?)
- Electro Chop (電チョップ, Den Choppu?)
- Electro Fire (エレクトロファイヤー, Erekutoro Faiyā?)
- Electro Touch (電タッチ, Den Tatchi?)
- Electro Shock (電ショック, Den Shokku?)
- Electro Beam (電気ビーム, Denki Bīmu?)
- Electro Stream (電気ストリーム, Denki Sutorīmu?)
- Electro Water Fall (エレクトロウォーターフォール, Erekutoro Wōtā Fōru?)
- Electro Thunder (エレクトロサンダー, Erekutoro Sandā?)
- Reverse Breaker (反転ブリーカー, Hanten Burīkā?)
- Electro Magnet (電気マグネット, Denki Magunetto?)
- Magnet Power Change (マグネットパワーチェンジ, Magunetto Pawā Chenji?)
- Anti-Magnetic Force Line (反磁力線, Han Jiryokusen?)
- Electrolysis (電気分解, Denki Bunkai?)
- Rider Video Signal (ライダービデオシグナル, Raidā Bideo Shigunaru?)
- Kabuto Catcher (カブトキャッチャー, Kabuto Kyatchā?)
- Stronger Barrier (ストロンガーバリア, Sutorongā Baria?)
- Battery Short (バッテリーショート, Batterī Shōto?)
- Super Electron Ultra Cyclone (超電子ウルトラサイクロン, Chō Denshi Urutora Saikuron?): In Kamen Rider Spirits.
Read more about this topic: Kamen Rider Stronger (character)
Other articles related to "kamen rider stronger, stronger, kamen, kamen rider, kamen riders, rider":
... This gives Stronger the ability to "Charge Up!" (チャージアップ!, Chāji Appu!?) ... was a price to pay for this increased power Stronger had 1 minute to disperse the extra energy, by using it against his enemy or he would explode ... Charging up gave Kamen Rider Stronger more powerful combat techniques Super Electron Drill Kick (超電子ドリルキック, Chō Denshi Doriru Kikku?) Super ...
... Opening theme "Kamen Rider Stronger no Uta" (仮面ライダーストロンガーの歌, Kamen Raidā Sutorongā no Uta?, "The Song of Kamen Rider Stronger") Lyrics Saburō Yatsude Composition ...
... Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー, Kamen Raidā?) This series aired from 1971 to 1973 and ran for 98 episodes, making it the longest series to date ... This series followed the battles of the first two Kamen Riders against Shocker and later Gel-Shocker ... Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3, Kamen Raidā Buisurī?) This series aired from 1973 to 1974 and ran for 52 episodes ...
... During episodes 23 through 27, this segment called the 35th Masked Rider Anniversary File, acted as a look back to the franchise and an early advertisement for ... held in a movie theater and the segment is hosted by Soji Tendo (Kamen Rider Kabuto), Arata Kagami (Kamen Rider Gatack), Tetsuki Yamato (Kamen Rider Ketaros), Yuzuki ... five segments, they discuss the history of the Kamen Rider franchise, sometimes in a comedic tone, but always with serious background music ...
Famous quotes containing the words stronger and/or rider:
“Against war one might say that it makes the victor stupid and the vanquished malicious. In its favor, that in producing these two effects it barbarizes, and so makes the combatants more natural. For culture it is a sleep or a wintertime, and man emerges from it stronger for good and for evil.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horses good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment.”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein (18891951)