Internal affairs may refer to:
- Internal affairs of a state
- Internal affairs (law enforcement), a division of a law enforcement agency which investigates cases of lawbreaking by members of that agency
- Ministry of Internal Affairs, a department of government, used by many countries for a national agency with jurisdiction in domestic issues
- Internal affairs doctrine, a choice of law rule in corporations law
- Internal Affairs, a made for television two part miniseries starring Richard Crenna as detective Frank Janek
- Internal Affairs, a 1990 movie starring Richard Gere and Andy Garcia set in the Internal Affairs Division of the Los Angeles Police Department
- Infernal Affairs, a 2002 Hong Kong crime-thriller film directed by Andrew Lau and Alan Mak
- Internal Affairs (album), the debut album of rapper Pharoahe Monch
- "Internal Affairs (Family Guy)", an episode in season 10 of Family Guy
- "Internal Affairs (T.U.F.F. Puppy), an episode of T.U.F.F. Puppy
Other articles related to "internal affairs":
... The Ministry of Internal Affairs (Serbian Mинистарство Унутрашњих Послова / Ministarstvo Unutrašnjih Poslova), abbreviated MUP, is a cabinet-le ... The current minister of internal affairs is Ivica Dačić ...
... of the General Assembly on this issue constitutes an open and flagrant interference in the internal affairs of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan ... and non-aligned character of Afghanistan and to refrain from any interference in the internal affairs of that country calls for the immediate, unconditional and total withdrawal of the foreign ...
... Season 5's plotline is concerned with the attempts of Internal Affairs Lt ... Lemansky gets an unexpected visit from Internal Affairs Lt ... The Strike Team figures out their next step concerning Internal Affairs' investigation into Lemansky they send Hanlon undercover to help take down a sex-trafficking operation ...
Famous quotes containing the words affairs and/or internal:
“To grant woman an equality with man in the affairs of life is contrary to every tradition, every precedent, every inheritance, every instinct and every teaching. The acceptance of this idea is possible only to those of especially progressive tendencies and a strong sense of justice, and it is yet too soon to expect these from the majority.”
—Susan B. Anthony (18201906)
“Ones stomach is ones internal environment.”
—Samuel Butler (18351902)