Impress or Impression may refer to:
- OpenOffice.org Impress, a presentation program included in the OpenOffice.org office suite.
- Lotus Impress a WYSIWYG editor for Lotus 1-2-3.
- OfficeMax ImPress Print & Document Services, a division of OfficeMax, Inc. specializing in the pay-for-print industry
- Impressment is the act of conscripting people to serve in the military or navy.
- Impression is a synonym for a print run in the publishing industry.
- Impression seal, a type of accent seal.
- Impression, Sunrise, a painting by Claude Monet.
- Cost Per Impression, a term used in online marketing for measuring the worth and cost of a specific e-marketing campaign.
- Case of first impression, a case or controversy over an interpretation of law never before reported or decided by that court.
- Present sense impression, in the law of evidence, is a statement made by a person that conveys their sense of the state of certain things at the time the person was perceiving the event, or immediately thereafter.
- Maternal impression, an obsolete scientific theory that explained the existence of birth defects and congenital disorders.
- Big Impression, a British comedy sketch show.
- Impression (Dragonriders of Pern), a joining of the minds in the Dragonriders of Pern fictional universe.
Other articles related to "impress":
... PowerPoint Beamer (LaTeX) KPresenter OpenOffice Impress LibreOffice Impress Beamer (LaTeX) KPresenter OpenOffice Impress LibreOffice Impress OpenOffice Impress LibreOffice Impress Project management ...
... PowerPoint 97/2000/XP Template (.pot) NeoOffice 1.0 Drawing (NeoOffice Impress) (.sxd) StarDraw 5.0 (NeoOffice Impress) (.sda) StarDraw 5.0 (NeoOffice Impress) (.sdd) StarImpress 5.0 (.sdd ...
... to try numerous numbers on his own in order to impress the audience ... on the spot with a time step to "Jeepers Creepers." After failing to impress the audience, Daffy attempts to sabotage Bugs' xylophone act by rigging it to explode when a ... Good thing I got Blue Cross.") In a final attempt to impress the audience, Daffy performs a deadly stunt (which he refers as "an act that no other performer has dared to execute!"), by ...
... "That Don't Impress Me Much" is a song by Canadian singer Shania Twain ... "That Don't Impress Me Much" was included in both the Come on Over and Up! Tours ... "That Don't Impress Me Much" was named Foreign Hit of the Year at the 2000 Danish Grammy Awards ...
Famous quotes containing the word impress:
“Every day our garments become more assimilated to ourselves, receiving the impress of the wearers character, until we hesitate to lay them aside without such delay and medical appliances and some such solemnity even as our bodies.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“A sense is what has the power of receiving into itself the sensible forms of things without the matter, in the way in which a piece of wax takes on the impress of a signet-ring without the iron or gold.”
—Aristotle (384322 B.C.)
“Much of the pressure contemporary parents feel with respect to dressing children in designer clothes, teaching young children academics, and giving them instruction in sports derives directly from our need to use our children to impress others with our economic surplus. We find good rather than real reasons for letting our children go along with the crowd.”
—David Elkind (20th century)